**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Darkhawk rank up

Just pulled 5* darkhawk and need a good immunity champ is he worth ranking w/o the dupe though?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    R3 without the dupe. But he really needs to be awakened.
  • BigFnMike93BigFnMike93 Posts: 53
    I brought him there as soon as I got him that’s what I didn’t know I have him and Emma neither duped n was gonna r4 one of them as an immune champ n was leaning towards DH because I have a bunch of tech cats but I think I’ll leave him there til I dupe him thanks
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I brought him there as soon as I got him that’s what I didn’t know I have him and Emma neither duped n was gonna r4 one of them as an immune champ n was leaning towards DH because I have a bunch of tech cats but I think I’ll leave him there til I dupe him thanks

Emma unduped is much better than Darkhawk unawakened. WIthout being awakened Darkhawk's damage output is quite meh, Emma has more utility, more immunities and better damage.
  • BigFnMike93BigFnMike93 Posts: 53
    Thanks for all the input guys!
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Throw moon knight in with darkhawk and they both get a pretty good boost.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    what kind of boost does dark hawk get with moon knight that is significant?
    Immortal wrote: »
    what kind of boost does dark hawk get with moon knight that is significant?

Allows him to start in one of his three modes. Which is a huge difference then starting in no mode.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    thanks! do you by chance know how high does his sig needs to be to be effective for the 5*?
    thanks! do you by chance know how high does his sig needs to be to be effective for the 5*?

I just have his 4*. In theory darkhawk sig 1 is superior to no sig and sig 200 is better than 1.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★

He is one of the guy who needs higher signature. Even unduped he is good, if you can get to sp3 early then the null mode really helps a lot with high damage. I have both Emma and dark hawk unduped. I like both of them. Emma at r3, hawk at r2 soon to be r3. Trying to get a dupe on hawk from current featured crystal. Good luck to you.