**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why was jessica jones scrapped?

we had an event of her long ago and she s even in the kabam champions Puzzle, why she isnt in the game yet?

They should introduce her along with a revamp for some new awesome defenders synergies
«1

Comments

  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Hopefully Silver Surfer is playable.
  • Options
    H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    @XxLoganTDCxX he probably will along with some more Fantastic Four characters...maybe even Doom!
  • Options
    hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    edited February 2019
    @Slayer9748 It's kinda silly tho, she should have been playble a long time ago

    Ya but it's decision by kabam....they must have a plan or something
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Was she even given any actual abilites and moves? Or was the just in the transmissions?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 3,009 ★★★★★
    afaik she's only ever been in cut-scenes
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Slayer9748 wrote: »
    @Slayer9748 It's kinda silly tho, she should have been playble a long time ago

    Ya but it's decision by kabam....they must have a plan or something

    Lmao didn't a mod say they were planning to add Maestro to the game?
  • Options
    RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    Maybe they were saving her for a tie-In with a release of a new season of the show but help off for all the movi releases. Even tho the shows cancelled, I hope they bring her in.

    As for Surfer, my guess is he’ll be playable. There’s been a lot of promo and I don’t think having another character with a board mechanic added recently was an accident. I think Night Thrasher could have been a test run to see how that would work. Just like we started getting a lot more winger characters after Falcon.
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    RichS816 wrote: »
    Maybe they were saving her for a tie-In with a release of a new season of the show but help off for all the movi releases. Even tho the shows cancelled, I hope they bring her in.

    As for Surfer, my guess is he’ll be playable. There’s been a lot of promo and I don’t think having another character with a board mechanic added recently was an accident. I think Night Thrasher could have been a test run to see how that would work. Just like we started getting a lot more winger characters after Falcon.

    I dont think Silver surfer will look like Night Trasher, he will prob have animations like Green Goblin
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    She's an awful character. Glad she's only an NPC.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 3,009 ★★★★★
    boy, you must hate Falcon then. And you must hate She-Hulk and Spiderwoman since they were created to gain trademarks...
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    boy, you must hate Falcon then. And you must hate She-Hulk and Spiderwoman since they were created to gain trademarks...

    Lol

    Was this your ace up your sleeve?
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Im fine with Falcon and She Hulk, but spider gwen is just stupid
  • Options
    hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Slayer9748 wrote: »
    @Slayer9748 It's kinda silly tho, she should have been playble a long time ago

    Ya but it's decision by kabam....they must have a plan or something

    Lmao didn't a mod say they were planning to add Maestro to the game?

    Lol😂 maestro is also not playable
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 3,009 ★★★★★
    Suel wrote: »
    Im fine with Falcon and She Hulk, but spider gwen is just stupid

    Spider-Gwen's fine. Gwenpool's the stupid one.
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Suel wrote: »
    Im fine with Falcon and She Hulk, but spider gwen is just stupid

    Spider-Gwen's fine. Gwenpool's the stupid one.

    both
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 593 ★★★
    I remember they said something about that she would be to similar to black widow in abilities and gameplay and they didn’t see the need to add her in.
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    ShinobiGuy wrote: »
    I remember they said something about that she would be to similar to black widow in abilities and gameplay and they didn’t see the need to add her in.

    Yea, lets not add 2 completly diferent characters cause it would be similar

    *Ironman - Superior Ironman*
    *Magneto - Magneto Marvel Now*
    *Iron Fist - Immortal Iron Fist*
    *Cyclops - Blue Cyclops*
    *Wolverine - Old Man Logan*

    shall i go on?
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 593 ★★★
    Suel wrote: »
    ShinobiGuy wrote: »
    I remember they said something about that she would be to similar to black widow in abilities and gameplay and they didn’t see the need to add her in.

    Yea, lets not add 2 completly diferent characters cause it would be similar

    *Ironman - Superior Ironman*
    *Magneto - Magneto Marvel Now*
    *Iron Fist - Immortal Iron Fist*
    *Cyclops - Blue Cyclops*
    *Wolverine - Old Man Logan*

    shall i go on?

    It’s not my words, this was what was stated as a reason around that time.
  • Options
    gmail_on_com4gmail_on_com4 Posts: 47
    I agree strongly with the positive comments
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,826 ★★★★★

    I agree strongly with the positive comments

    Youre a year late buddy
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★



    Suel wrote: »

    Im fine with Falcon and She Hulk, but spider gwen is just stupid


    Spider-Gwen's fine. Gwenpool's the stupid one.

    Aight, I’ve found my enemy.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    ^ that quote got funked for some reason
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,826 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

    I agree strongly with the positive comments

    Youre a year late buddy
    A few months late*
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    She is most likely being added, because in the battlerealm overview a month ago, there was a empty space in the defenders
Sign In or Register to comment.