**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lunar Gifting Rewards

Well I’m gonna try not to be too negative on this lol I got garbage from my gifting but I mean others in my alliance got the 888 5* shards at least but the milestone rewards...well those are rather low lol really low tbh like if it wasn’t for the potential rewards I get from crystals themselves I probably wouldn’t even bother with this event lol

Comments

• You literally spend nothing but just a couple of minutes to send some free envelopes to your alliance members and you get 100+ units worth of pots and 9000 t2a fragments and that isn’t worth your time? Wow...........
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★

Assuming your alliance was full enough to reach all said milestones sure, but the potions mean next to nothing for me lol I mean the t2a is good but that’s it really lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Assuming your alliance was full enough to reach all said milestones sure, but the potions mean next to nothing for me lol I mean the t2a is good but that’s it really lol

T me,. The milestones don’t mean a lot. Stop complaining and have fun with the event. Plus we have an event with Deadpool coming and possibly awesome rewards.
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    I have to agree that the awards are not great but, it is for free and who complains about free stuff, lol. And they will probably have an event for the Uncollected people.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    I have to agree that the awards are not great but, it is for free and who complains about free stuff, lol. And they will probably have an event for the Uncollected people.

There are a lot of people who complain about free stuff
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I’m continually amazed at some people in this community’s need to complain about EVERYTHING!
    You know I’m not really hating on the idea of free stuff...I’d just like something more useful than alliance potions I never really use lol😂 those revives are just gonna end up expiring like the rest of the ones I get anyway lol
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    But the potions are just extra stuff? I got tonite 888 5* shards several of the 88 4* shards a bunch of iso of which one was 8 5000 chunks of tech iso I actually needed to rank up a tech champion I had just leveled up. This was all free and just drop in my lap for no real effort. Not sure how anyone could complain??
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Well I’m gonna try not to be too negative on this lol I got garbage from my gifting but I mean others in my alliance got the 888 5* shards at least but the milestone rewards...well those are rather low lol really low tbh like if it wasn’t for the potential rewards I get from crystals themselves I probably wouldn’t even bother with this event lol

Bro I got 1888 5* shards from the very first greater envelope crystal 😎
    ~ thug life
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    @Austin555555 Where was the Deadpool event announced?

@Physology101 Where was the Uncollected event announced?
    Infineight wrote: »

Bro I got 1888 5* shards from the very first greater envelope crystal 😎
    ~ thug life

Best I got was 8 t4cc frag crystals 😂
    RunamokUSA wrote: »
    But the potions are just extra stuff? I got tonite 888 5* shards several of the 88 4* shards a bunch of iso of which one was 8 5000 chunks of tech iso I actually needed to rank up a tech champion I had just leveled up. This was all free and just drop in my lap for no real effort. Not sure how anyone could complain??

I was talking about the milestones specifically lol though the iso I could couldn’t care too much about as I already have 1300 in my cache as is lol I’ll never run out of iso😂
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

I can't find this so the announcement must be late

ffbhuznayacd.jpg
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

I can't find this so the announcement must be late

ffbhuznayacd.jpg

Thanks so much!
    I said probably, I don't know what they are up to.
    Sorry if I mislead you guys.
  • I also hate free stuff! I know what this calls for, Rank Down Tickets! Don't you think we deserve compensation? How about every day of the calendar is an rdt? Then a free 6* at the end, that's what we deserve!