**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Petition for Spider Gwen

I'm happy to hear she's getting a new animation but i would like to ask you to leave the 5.2.6 spider gwen on unblockable special 1 right before the collector to stay the same as it's always been for all the fond memories she has provided to the MCOC community.. mostly memes.. but yeah
Thanks @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ubersoul wrote: »
    I'm happy to hear she's getting a new animation but i would like to ask you to leave the 5.2.6 spider gwen on unblockable special 1 right before the collector to stay the same as it's always been for all the fond memories she has provided to the MCOC community.. mostly memes.. but yeah
    Thanks @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

Eh no they changed juggernauts and venoms in act 5 and Luke cage and red hulk and carnage
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    But I get what you mean for the memes :)
  • UbersoulUbersoul Posts: 53
    edited February 2019
    Unfortunately, that isn't possible. When a change occurs, there aren't usually updates to the Champions in LOL or ROL, but that's because those are technically different Champions. They are built specifically for those Modes, and we can leave them untouched, but the regular Champions you come across in Story/Event quests are not.

:'(:'(:'(
    I guess I'll just have to run it one more time for the memories before she gets changed
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    LoL Rulk is still old Rulk, right?

Edit: never mind. Miike answered that.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I might have part of this wrong and will look into it.... Animation changes might affect all Champions, regardless of where they are.

Either way, that Spider-Gwen in 5.2.6 is gonna change!

Yeah I think that with the UNBLOCKABLE sp1 animation actually getting an opportunity to hit you is actually gonna make the fight that little bit EASIER now cause now people won't get distracted by that beautiful unblockable backflip (I'm actually being somewhat serious here I actually believe what I said there)

Also I would expect that the animation would change for all spidergwens... not saying I know the code inside-out or anything, but I'd expect each champion to only have one file (or whatever it's called) for each special animation. Like remember how WS' sp2 animation used to be identical to iron fist's? And now EVERY WS, even the one in RoL, has that new animation; the one that's almost impossible to not take blocked hits on (unless you phase through it with ghost, of course). So yeah I'd expect it to be exactly the same for spidergwen.

RIP unblockable backflip in 5.2.6 you will be missed
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Well if the spider Gwen buff is affecting her in 5.2.6. I’m glad I got this done
    grlgzyksn1ae.png
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Well if the spider Gwen buff is affecting her in 5.2.6. I’m glad I got this done
    grlgzyksn1ae.png

Dang how did you solo the collector in 5 hits? 0.o

I should cearify. I didn’t solo him. It took 8 revives just on sparky. I screwed up with the unstoppable so that’s why I spent more. I would have just spent 5 if I fought better.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    such a shame they change her in 5.2.6, loved to see that unblockable sp1
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    I am embracing she hulk, i always knew she had potiential and cant wait to test her out in beta :).
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Wow, Kabam has just posted yesterday that that spider Gwen would NOT change 😂
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    egdkvvdu0qj4.png