**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

13m AQ Focused Alliance Looking for a couple

We are an active Gold 3 alliance looking to replace a couple retirees very soon. We run 2 battlegroups in war and rotate players who aren't interested in war all the time. War is completely optional.

Our primary focus is AQ, we currently are running map 5x5 in BG1, 4x5 in BG2, and 44443 in BG3. Our goal is to get to the point where we can run map 5x5 in all three BGs and we are slowly getting there.

If you're active and looking for a solid group hit me up. Line ID & IGN: daredvldan

Comments

• myself and a friend are looking for a new, much more active alliance. I have a base hero rating of 126,017 with a top hero rating of 3773, and he has a base hero rating of 78,073 with a top hero rating of 3525. Are these the kinds of numbers that you're looking for?
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    Sotuly wrote: »
    myself and a friend are looking for a new, much more active alliance. I have a base hero rating of 126,017 with a top hero rating of 3773, and he has a base hero rating of 78,073 with a top hero rating of 3525. Are these the kinds of numbers that you're looking for?

Sorry, looking for higher than that. Top hero's need to be in the 8k range. Thanks for asking.