**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FraaaannkFraaaannk Posts: 22
    And again just now...
    ysasq0a2h23t.jpg
    g7ohlravduxq.jpg
  • Warpig31Warpig31 Posts: 9
    Sitting here playing arena is horrible, connection issues at least 1 out of the 3 fights it takes 10 seconds to load. I popped 50 phc today and each “open 10” took 20+ seconds...
    I use a...
    Ipad 6th Generation
    Wifi is 119 Mbps
    iOS 12.1.3
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Room 2 of D7 and now can’t get on. Internet working well enough to make this post though. I wonder if I’ll get artifacts for that? Smh
    vuixx6yoo3fz.jpg
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    The game isn’t stable anywhere... ranking and leveling a champ... going to crystals screen... solo events... no where is safe from connection issues
  • We missed AQ boss kill,just before we was going to kill fatzo,game went off and when it was on again AQ was over. Very cool!
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Don't count in it ever being fixed, it's been around since Day 1 of the game.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    Can you not fix this internet issue already? Lol I have literally beat this IWIM three times in a row in war only for “problems connecting” to pop up after I’ve already won the fight. I have an iPhone, yes everything is up to date🙄
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    I've been having trouble since yesterday with loss of connection, over and over again! I've been on both my home WiFi and work, and cellular LTE. I can start the game from time to time, maybe have time to do one fight after really long loading times, then it looses the connection again. It's really annoying now!

Does anyone else have problems at the moment?
    I've been having big problems with this the last 18 hours... Servers having trouble, or what?
    Is this being adressed by support? As it seems to be a common problem?
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Trash connections ruinning the game today
  • 1Jo1Jo Posts: 30
    It’s worse than ever at the moment and making the game unplayable a lot of the time. It’s ok tho Kabam are bringing out an update so we will be distracted from this issue with the other bugs and faults that always come with the updates lol
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    chaos3430 wrote: »
    Trash connections ruinning the game today
    Sure ruined my war...not that they’ll do anything about it lol

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    I boost.
    I go to load a fight....
    Get stuck at loading screen then get kicked..
    It counts as a death and i lose half health.

Come back 5 mins later.
    Solo the very next fight.
    Get stuck at post fight screen.

Double kabammed in war!
    This is gunna be real costly in a tight war.
    Cmon kabam. Seriously. We gunna get punished like this when ur server goes down.
    160 points lost.
    Maybe a war lost cus of ur servers.
    Not happy.
    zbzcf9zromls.png
    dagmwadd92k3.png
    kx65ldqpnqdv.png
    jk953gyzibtj.png
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Happened to me as well, lost half my health plus a charge on ST. Atk bonus gone also, pretty close war we are in as well. Not happy.
    Our war was 14 deaths to 11.
    Now its 14 to 13 atleast....
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    We are facing the same issue... Its frustrating
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I don't want to sound rude or anything but since you are not in 'Top tier' alliance, Kabam will not even bat an eye at your post. That is the ugly truth
    Suvendu wrote: »
    We are facing the same issue... Its frustrating

Frustrating as hell..
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    All about the timing..
  • Kabam servers are a joke. Connection issues during last war that could be make or break. Permanent lag threads for each game version that never get closed or resolved. Ridiculous.
This discussion has been closed.