**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Starlord and LOL

So is he still one of the best options for LOL? Preparing for my first path in a couple of weeks and just pulled him. And I’m guessing he needs to be awakened? If so is he worth the class gem just for LOL? Doubt I’ll use him anywhere else. I’ll attach a picture of my top champs because maybe with the champs I have I won’t need starlord. All opinions are greatly welcomed.

34goco8uci9q.png

Comments

• Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    I’d take blade or domino.. I don’t have either yet lmao but I may use an awakening gem
    On my Starlord
  • Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Blade for his regen and Domino for her increasing bleed damage
  • Options
    I already saw a few people do a lol run with blade and also with medusa I already have seen it.

I think you already got what you need the rest is patience and units.

Good luck on it.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Since your Blade is R5 just do it with him.
    Gr And Stark SM
    meph isn't needed because the only mystic fight on the easy path that isn't a villain is IF, and he is pretty easy straight forward fight.
    Then bring attack synergy champs like YJ and AM.
    There will be a couple of long fights with blade, but nothing too hard.
    War Machine will probably be the hardest fight with this team, but magik (one of the hardest fights on that path) will be very easy with blade.

Even if you are really good with SL, Blade especially at R5 will be way easier on you than SL would be.

Void Domino and Medusa will come in handy for the other paths later on for sure

Unless you pull Aegon who can pretty much do anything in LOL.
  • Options
    chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    Thanks for the feedback guys.
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    I used a generic AG on him and it’s the best decision ever.
    Doing LOL just with blade is very time consuming and units too.
    I would definitely take SL for all the mutant and bleed immune guys.
    My first path I did it with 4/55 SL and 5/65 blade.

Granted I finished 100% it with a 5/65 SL (ranking him is something many don’t recommend but I use him even on AW tier 3)
    It took me about 1500 2000 units per path always using both Blade and SL
    Just some other opinion.

But definitely the best option is Aegon
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Star Lord is absolutely worth a class gem. Blade LOL fights without danger sense take forever lol. Go fight Star Lord or OML in LOL with Blade before you decide you want to use him for a whole run.
  • Options
    Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    With 28 units better do some arena first
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I just did easy path last Fri.

Team: r5 5* Hypy, r5 5* X23, 4* X23/RH/AV for +34% PB syneriges, plus 10% less special dmg taken.

Made it all the way to Maestro only use revives/potions from stash. Even Magik only cost 1 revive, WM only 2.

Had to buy 6 revives total for Maestro, so total unit cost was 240 units.

So, your Blade could stand in for my X23, then get someone to handle bleed immunes.
  • Options
    @Suel so you’re saying it’s impossible for someone who’s been playing for just a year to be unaware of the abilities of a champ he has never used?
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Blade is more than sufficient
  • Options
    MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    @Suel so you’re saying it’s impossible for someone who’s been playing for just a year to be unaware of the abilities of a champ he has never used?

With an account like that, yes.
  • Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Mbizz wrote: »

With an account like that, yes.

Uh, no.
  • Options
    @Suel lol okay dude. I literally don’t even have a 4* star lord. Never even touched the 3* so this 5 star I just pulled is literally the first time I ever even cared about knowing what he does. I guess you’re just assuming that everyone watches YouTube videos.