**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's Sinister like?

Still waiting on the Android update and we don't have a spotlight announcement for him yet...soooo, title.

Comments

• Options
    jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Still no signs of update
    It's been the worst of kabam's trolls

• Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Still waiting on the Android update and we don't have a spotlight announcement for him yet...soooo, title.

Cool, but stupid animations with a persistent crappy DNA theme throughout. He's really terrible though. You can tell he's going to be arena fodder, if even that. Everyone should boycott his arena. I saw him kick a puppy and then he sass-mouthed someone's saintly momma. Trash, trash champ. Participating in his arena means you support all the things that are bad. Ptui! Boycott!
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    He looks awesome. I'm bout halfway through master for completion. Haven't seen anything other than dialogue.
  • Options
    TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 255 ★★

Cool, but stupid animations with a persistent crappy DNA theme throughout. He's really terrible though. You can tell he's going to be arena fodder, if even that. Everyone should boycott his arena. I saw him kick a puppy and then he sass-mouthed someone's saintly momma. Trash, trash champ. Participating in his arena means you support all the things that are bad. Ptui! Boycott!

:thinking:

So what you're saying, is, he's another God tier mutant champ.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    83nf1hu1sjv9.png
    5gyijpnfr9iq.png
    fj9y08qgulhu.png
    e5lxvngw0bew.png

Took some screenshots. Sorry they’re not compiled.
  • Options

:thinking:

So what you're saying, is, he's another God tier mutant champ.

No. He trash.

Seriously though, he looks cool, has cool abilities, but comes up short to me compared to Domino, Omega Red, Iceman, Emma Frost, and Cyclops, IMO. He's better than most, so I'd put him in the middle upper for now.
  • Options
    Man Viper, thanks! That looks so awesome!
  • Options
    He looks pretty cool as do his animations. His abilities, while nice, seem lacking. Nothing to really make him stand out except his sig looks super OP.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    He looks pretty cool as do his animations. His abilities, while nice, seem lacking. Nothing to really make him stand out except his sig looks super OP.

He's cool, but I probably wouldn't pick him over Domino + Rulk/Blade++/Sabretooth + KM for taking care of business. I could see him filling in so I could have another utility guy for quests during AW and AQ.
  • Options

He's cool, but I probably wouldn't pick him over Domino + Rulk/Blade++/Sabretooth + KM for taking care of business. I could see him filling in so I could have another utility guy for quests during AW and AQ.

I agree. He seems to be more of a “fun” champ. His concussion expire too quickly to utilize. His L1 debuff shift seems interesting and may have some use in the future. Who knows.
  • Options

Well, if you have those combos, of course. :P
  • Options
    zidane21zidane21 Posts: 27
    edited February 2019
    Wow! In my understanding, he's the direct counter for Void, esp that Void is currently the commonly-used AW-offense toon.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    What does "pause the duration of blah blah blah stun on the opponent" mean? Does that mean if sinister parries the stun becomes a permanent stun?
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    What’s he like? He’s very...well sinister😂
  • Options
    zidane21 wrote: »
    Wow! In my understanding, he's the direct counter for Void, esp that Void is currently the commonly-used AW-offense toon.

And Stark Spidey cos Mister Sinister is Immune to taunt effects too
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I think he will be insane for aq but not much else