**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are you doing about iOS users who logged in today in Android to complete the trials ?

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
It means they get extra 5* shards , extra phc ,extra raw elements and most importantly extra sig stones ..

Did you think about it Kabam ? I have spent 1200$ on an Android phone too FYI

Comments

• PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Technically that's an android user ( he logged in his account with an android phone). Currently 'android users' can also be doing this month's EQ when logging in with their iPhone (which makes them IOS users) even though Google update isn't in yet.

There's a closed thread on this already...
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Not everyone has both android and IOS phones but also not everyone has the latest iPhone to do legend runs, just the reality of this game.
  • Jay90Jay90 Posts: 1
    They should have atleast a small compensation for delays like this. Probably a small amount of 5* shards or something that seems reasonable.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I could log in on my phone and do this, but I'm so sick of the trials (and the game as it is) that I can't be bothered. Maybe I'll autofight the first 3 rounds, but with no boosts I'm not touching epic.. and expert, bleh.

It's really not worth it.
  • TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 255 ★★
    Miike already said they don't care, since the IoS users doing this would have to do that Trial without boosts.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Who cares, man? Just play your own account and try and have some fun.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    _GRINDER_ wrote: »
    @Worknprogress
    You don't care then either you're a new player or a mid level player .. for gold 1 and plat 3 alliance member some extra Sig stones on a champ can decide the war results ..

Lol no. Just no.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    This whole topic is a none issue. Master Alliances get more than i do and I don't care. If you can afford 2 phones, more power to you. No rules against it.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    @Worknprogress
    You don't care then either you're a new player or a mid level player .. for gold 1 and plat 3 alliance member some extra Sig stones on a champ can decide the war results ..

My problem is with Kabam being oblivious to the fact that iOS users (some ) have logged in on android today so get their trials rewards and then updated the game on iOS .

I am pretty disappointed at this moment and expect a compensation but that should only go to the players who ran the brawl 4 times

I'm definitely neither. We finished P1 this season.
    If you think 1k or so 5* shards and a few sig stones are game changing, man I really don't know what to tell you
    A level here or there on any of my 6 r5/r2 champs would make absolutely zero difference in anything other than an insignificant difference to AQ prestige
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    This whole post is just silly. The extra rewards are completely inconsequential. Just another whine post
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    This whole topic is a none issue. Master Alliances get more than i do and I don't care. If you can afford 2 phones, more power to you. No rules against it.

They get more rewards in master by playing the same amount of content that you do .. they're in master due to their roster and not coz they play some extra content

They get more rewards and that's what you are complaining about. 500 5* shards and 1 Sig will not be a big deal at all. You are complaining about a complete non issue. People are allowed use 2 devices. Its not illegal at all.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    this shrieks off insecurity n jealousy! bcoz of this ios vs android great divide indulged in by a handful Kabam is actually priding themselves even in their inefficiency to roll out updates simultaneously even after being in this business for 4 long yrs. its better that as a community we stand united instead of being envious of each others so called privileges. btw I am an android user. fyi.
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Wasn't today the makeup day for the trial malfunction last month? Everyone was given an extra day I thought
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    KingCrooks wrote: »
    Wasn't today the makeup day for the trial malfunction last month? Everyone was given an extra day I thought

I guess it was only for Android.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    in regards to reward balance, those that benefit from playing an extra trial say it's no big deal, those that don't get the extra benefit, feel cheated.

This is different than AW, in that anyone can have a friend who uses android.

Instead, this extra day allows IOS users to gain a free advantage over android users.

The developers didn't prevent this, so of course those who can take advantage took advantage.

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    peasant wrote: »
    in regards to reward balance, those that benefit from playing an extra trial say it's no big deal, those that don't get the extra benefit, feel cheated.

This is different than AW, in that anyone can have a friend who uses android.

Instead, this extra day allows IOS users to gain a free advantage over android users.

The developers didn't prevent this, so of course those who can take advantage took advantage.

.... speechless...
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Not everyone has both android and IOS phones but also not everyone has the latest iPhone to do legend runs, just the reality of this game.

I did my legends run during killmonger month....
    With iphone 7+...

Im stil using that iphone 7+...play the same to this day

• TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    What are you going to do with android users who logged in first day on iOS to complete the trials? ^^
This discussion has been closed.