**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

March Captain Marvel Event Champions

Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
I think that it is pretty obvious that Kabam uses the MCU as a guideline of where to put their events. Captain Marvel will be released this March and with it will probably be the Captain Marvel event with 2 new champs. Captain Marvel is already in the game but who do you think are going to be the new champs. I think Nick Fury might be coming into the contest, but not much else. Comment down below your speculations.

Comments

• Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Hopefully a new Capt Marvel(MCU)

There is no way they will rework her

Everyone has her.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Everyone has her.

They're reworking SG and Shulk....
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I predict Nick Fury Captain Marvel and maybe even Nova or Super Skrull/Skrulls

Everyone has her.

They don't have a billion dollar movie coming up either.

If they did they would get a new character as well if it was create a new character that would make money or rework one everyone already has??

Just like it being very likely a new version of Hawkeye is coming in April/May.

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    the only character I'd love to see is the cat
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360

Everyone has her.

They don't have a billion dollar movie coming up either.

If they did they would get a new character as well if it was create a new character that would make money or rework one everyone already has??

Just like it being very likely a new version of Hawkeye is coming in April/May.

They reworked and buffed venom when his movie came out and we didn't get a newly created venom..
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    probably the Jude Law character i assume. but Captain Marvel does need a little rework as well as Ms Marvel. But Ronan is in the movie and Nick Fury and Phil Coulson, so can we get a Sammie Jackson Celeb Challenge with it? I wont say his famous word.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    They could always do a rework of cap Marvel's L2 without changing anything else. I would love it to be different than the kick. Still love my captain marvel, been a mainstay since I got her back to back as my 4th and 5th 4*s and up to r4 5* who I would really consider R5 just because I like using her. She isn't God tier but definitely minimalist and easy to ramp up.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Cap Mar-vel and a skrull lol
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    I did the same thing a couple months ago. I'm thinking Talos and non-playable Skrulls, like what they did with the Sentinels last March. Then maybe a Star Force Captain Marvel or 'Star Force Commander'/Yon-Rogg/Mar-Vell
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    Also I think they'll be doing and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. event later in the year, with 2018 Nick Fury and Season 4 Colson from the show
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I'm guessing Korath and Mar-vell or Minerva. I am also expecting to be underwhelmed.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Man I am still waiting for a baby groot and a lockjaw to be playable characters... oh yea that would be epic.... baby groot's special 3 would be an instant win dance off.... epic I tell you
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    This would be the ideal time to update Captain Marvel, Ms.Marvel and Kamala Khan. Update their abilities, Synergies, and maybe enhance their graphics. The original model of Captain Marvel was unmasked, and tends to be the presentation Marvel has of her in the comics. It would be cooler if as her power bar grew she applied her helmet/mohawk look and her hands started to glow to visually show she means business as her strength increases.

This would also be a great time to have a Skrull based event, where if you fight a duplicate* of yourself (in Quests, Arena and Duels), you can get extra points. It would be great if it was a Solo, Team and Community Event, where we have an abundance of Milestones to hit for finding and defeating so many Skrulls. This would also encourage people to use different fighters if Kabam intentionally leaves out the more popular fighters in Quests.

*By Duplicate, I just mean the same fighter as you. So Blade versus Blade would be designed to have the AI Blade have a Green Glow (sort of like when the AI is buffed and they get a white glow to them). This would reveal them to be a Skrull, and allow the attacker to gain points for the event when they defeat the Skrull.

**Community Event would be bigger than Team Events, where literally all players actions contribute to a whole goal. The milestone numbers should be high, but so should the rewards. This would be an awesome way to encourage the entire player base to work together to earn big. There should be no prestige restriction to prizes. Every player, whether they use 1-Stars or 6-Stars to fight off the Skrull Invasion, should equally be rewarded for participating.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Star Force Carol and Talos. come on, they did a new Thor for his last movie, a new Spidey for his movie, Wasp for her movie. MCU Panther was already in there. The only one they didn't do a new version for when a solo movie came out was Doc Strange.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Nick fury and coulson would be better! Skurlls for enemies and reworked or not same capt. Marvel.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    As others said they should just rework her because right now we have 2 Marvel's who are almost identical so it would make more sense just to change the captain marvel version and just rework her.

She already looks like her movie counterpart, they just need to change her animations, special abilities, specials which would free them up to add other characters from the movie.

As for everyone has her argument, people had Winter soldier, punisher, abomination, hulk, Luke cage, red hulk, venom, Carnage and now she hulk and Spidergwen so that argument holds no water since they did that for them why should she be any different.

I'd rather them add new characters as opposed to 3+ different versions of the same character
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I think they might add silver surfer or nova along with super skrull. I think it would be cool if super skrulls replaced the sentinels. I'm just not sure how they would work in the transformation thing. If they ever figure out that coding situation, please bring in mystique!