Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

6* Daredevil use?

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,171 ★★★★★
So I just pulled my 5th 6* .... a 6* unawakened Daredevil....

I currently have a 4* Rank 5 Signature Level 99 Daredevil who has been very usefull but only because he's awakened and a high signature level. With this new 6* version, other than being a 6* with a high health pool and better damage than most of my 5* champs, what use is he until Kabam give the ability to get 6* awakening gems and signatures stones? In my opinion I think anyone that pulls a champ like 6* Daredevile, Deadpool X-Force and Juggernaut will have a basically useless champ (given the META of the game, and how 6* related content is heavy in buffs/debuffs). Kabam should have really waitied until 6* champ ressources were more available to us.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    6* DD was my 2nd 6*. He hasn’t done anything. Didn’t even use him for Darkhawk. Even if I maxed his sig I doubt I would use him.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    The 6* pool is almost as big of a joke as the huge 5* pool. Almost.
    They have so many champs in the basic pool now that I would like to see some way to target certain champs, kind of like the dungeon crystals but with 5* shards.
  • Options
    Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    I have opened six 6* crystals. So far got a duped DD, duped Gamora, Cable, and Sentry. I can honestly say I never use any of them.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 833 ★★★
    Goose_81 said:

I have opened six 6* crystals. So far got a duped DD, duped Gamora, Cable, and Sentry. I can honestly say I never use any of them.

Why not combine DD, gamora, she-hulk, spider-gwen, and venom in a team? This will be a great team with great synergies after the next update.
  • Options
    Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    Better than my deadpool x
  • Options
    JarekJarek Posts: 64
    i use juggz in dungeons, good for medusa :))))
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Chovner said:

So I just pulled my 5th 6* .... a 6* unawakened Daredevil....

other than being a 6* with a high health pool and better damage than most of my 5* champs

Thoughts?

Um, I'll just leave this right here for you to reconsider...
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,398 ★★★★★
    Goose_81 said:

Sounds like Gamora might get a bit more useful shortly. First 6* buff?
  • Options
    Without the sig ability, he's just a normal man in the game in comparison to the others...
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 833 ★★★
    Many of the 6* champs are not really useable until you dupe them, perhaps in the next 3 years or so. DD is one of those. I’m jealous of the guy who said he duped his 6*, considering the synergies with the new (old) champion buffs.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    You should be excited he about as useful as cyclops!!!!!
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Arena!!
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Well depending on what map/path you run in AQ he might be handy there. He's sort of a bruiser of a champ. High health and perfect block chance can make him sort of tanky.
  • Options
    They need to buff him to give better utility without being awakened. I won't complain if I ever get him to high level sig and awakened, but these champs that are pretty useless undup are terrible additions