**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Collector fight

Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
I just finished my first pass through act 5.2.6. And came across a big question. If the collector gets the global nodes like every other fight and has class reversal. Does that mean we actually have the advantage over him even when it shows otherwise?
Thank you for your time and thoughts.

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Ascoop24 wrote: »
    I just finished my first pass through act 5.2.6. And came across a big question. If the collector gets the global nodes like every other fight and has class reversal. Does that mean we actually have the advantage over him even when it shows otherwise?
    Thank you for your time and thoughts.

Yea, by right it should.

It helps only marginally though. I mean, with that amount of health he has, one touch from him and you still die from degeneration. Helps only in having a bit more damage inflicted onto him.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    They have said that it doesn't class reverse him
    But logically it should
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Logically, yes. Kabamically, no.

Stealing this for use, well, everywhere.

I didn't copyright it yet, so you're good.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    edited July 2017
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    Ugh he's the worst. Skill set doesn't even matter here, just revive revive revive...

Just Googled the fight and watched Seatin. Come on, Kabam. At least make the money grab stealthier. You're not even acting like a sneaky pickpocket anymore. Now you're just a jerk who walks up, punches us in the face, and takes our wallet.
  • Redwulf67Redwulf67 Posts: 55
    Duped hulk helps from what I've seen on it.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    I did find out that Thor does rather well against him. He can't cancel both amour break and stun so he was stunned more often then not.
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    I found parry and evade until bane is about to run out then rinse and repeat, stops him building power. It's not the most attractive method but it stops a lot of real money being spent