**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma Frost - A good trouble to have or..

So I Duped by Emma Frost along with Spider Gwen from a Basic 5 star Crystal.
Emma Frost is at Rank 3 now!
Should I rank 4 her or some one else from the below list

Also, Is she better than Iceman ?

My other top champs are
6 * Domino - Rank 2
5 * Blade at Rank 5
5 * Rank 4 : Symbiote Supreme, Hyperion, Gwenpool
5 * Rank 3 : Archangel , Hulk Ragnarok, Sabertooth, Quake, Emma Frost, Vision (OG), Void, Magik, Iron Man IW
Other good champs in 5 star : Domino, Wasp, Massacre, KORG, Killmonger, Venom, Starlord, Carnage etc

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Rank that Killmonger. What are you doing?
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Rank that Killmonger. What are you doing?

His Awakened ability is significant right

I used my generic on Blade , was hoping to Dupe KORG for Defense waiting for that dupe.

I am almost at my 6th 6star.. have one in each class except skill.. Gut feeling is Killmonger. Will Rank him up post that opening mostly.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’ve been dying to get KM above a 4*. His sig is mainly for defense although if you can get reverb and true strike up together he gets a nice attack boost. He still can get true strike, indestructible, and unstoppable unawakened.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I’ve been dying to get KM above a 4*. His sig is mainly for defense although if you can get reverb and true strike up together he gets a nice attack boost. He still can get true strike, indestructible, and unstoppable unawakened.

Thanks for the info buddy! Will test him in ROL & LOL ! Any other champ yu think is a good option for Rank up !
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I am sorry for your terrible choices, LOL.

Emma has become one of my favorite champs to play on offense.
    ShinobiGuy wrote: »
    I have a 5* 4/55 awakened Emma and she’s not doing anything for me. Barely a kill in AW and hits like a wet noodle. I don’t know from where people think she’s good. She has great immunities, that’s all.

I have her as a Rank 5 4 star too buddy , not much in defense. But she hits pretty hard when yu build the prowess and stuff.
    edited February 2019
    I am sorry for your terrible choices, LOL.

Emma has become one of my favorite champs to play on offense.

Terrible choices??? .. It ain't that bad mate :wink:
    Do yu use her in Story Quests or AW or AQ?
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I r4 my unduped EF mainly for her immunities. She does well in that respect and her damage is decent with some prowess up.

If I had your champs though, I'd go KM and ST before EF and maybe Magik as well before her, unless I really felt the need for the immune.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 562 ★★★
    Even with 10 prowess buffs her specials crit like half the time. I’m glad people like her, she is unique in many ways, but a heavy hitter on the level of sparky or SL she’s not. Not even close.
    allinashes wrote: »
    I r4 my unduped EF mainly for her immunities. She does well in that respect and her damage is decent with some prowess up.

If I had your champs though, I'd go KM and ST before EF and maybe Magik as well before her, unless I really felt the need for the immune.

Thanks buddy ! I use my 4 star r5 Iceman if i need the triple immunity so far.

Its like KM 2 Emma 0 scorecard so far :smiley:
    Even with 10 prowess buffs her specials crit like half the time. I’m glad people like her, she is unique in many ways, but a heavy hitter on the level of sparky or SL she’s not. Not even close.

She definitely ain't a Sparky ! Been waiting for him for Ages!
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    edited February 2019
    You have to keep in mind all the great utility that she brings to the table. Tons of immunities, not a glass jaw, bypass evades, and great damage. I've been very happy with her.
    Carames wrote: »
    You have to keep in mind all the great utility that she brings to the table. Tons of immunities, not a glass jaw, bypass evades, and great damage. I've been very happy with her.

With my other options in hand yu think she is better!
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    Void and Archangel are both better options than Emma. You have some good choices though, nice roster.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I have a 5* 4/55 awakened Emma and she’s not doing anything for me. Barely a kill in AW and hits like a wet noodle. I don’t know from where people think she’s good. She has great immunities, that’s all.

She has way more than that, but even still, she is immune to everything! Anti-evade, power control, sting, concussion, suicide friendly (becomes a monster)....and more.

Plus, did you see the Mr. Sinister synergies. Good lord.
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    Tbh i would rank up almost any other from your list over Emma. Shes not great in aw def. At least higher brackets since ppl know to play around her Diamond form. She might sneak in a kill in lower brackets. Some people bring her on offense depending on path and champs they face in aw. But thats usualy only for 1 fight on the entire path.

If you are realy missing immunity while questing then you might Rank her but you already having other options.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Struggling to get good 6* and 5* not mention dont have a single r5 5* lol
  • SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    Domino symbiote supreme
    johara84 wrote: »
    Void and Archangel are both better options than Emma. You have some good choices though, nice roster.

Thanks Buddy ! Appreciate that! :smile:

She has way more than that, but even still, she is immune to everything! Anti-evade, power control, sting, concussion, suicide friendly (becomes a monster)....and more.

Plus, did you see the Mr. Sinister synergies. Good lord.

Whats her synergy with Mr.Sinister Buddy ?
    _tokio_ wrote: »
    Tbh i would rank up almost any other from your list over Emma. Shes not great in aw def. At least higher brackets since ppl know to play around her Diamond form. She might sneak in a kill in lower brackets. Some people bring her on offense depending on path and champs they face in aw. But thats usualy only for 1 fight on the entire path.

If you are realy missing immunity while questing then you might Rank her but you already having other options.

Thanks for your View buddy ! Appreciate the suggestion.
    Struggling to get good 6* and 5* not mention dont have a single r5 5* lol

Im sure yu will get some in time buddy.. 5 stars are much easier to get these days.. Good luck!
    SpiderBro wrote: »
    Domino symbiote supreme

Symbiote Supreme is already R4 buddy & My 6 star Domino is Rank 2 so not planning on ranking up 5 star Domino unless i need a defender and dupe her in the process buddy
  • moonmebabymoonmebaby Posts: 41

i have her at 5/65...

Here is a few little things to consider..

in diamond form... Parry, and then heavy... you gain a prowess and 80% more power while opponent gains 80% less power... so you can get to SP2 in about 7 hits...With 10 prowess my sp2 usually lands for about 65k total. With suicides its around 90k

In diamond form you can hit into Medusa during a war and not get stunned. youre also IMMUNE to everything.

Her other form... is great as well..

FIght a nightcrawer that wont switch easily anymore or a spiderman classic?

Use the Parry and heavy technique... get to your new form and they cant evade you... once you are out of Diamond form, the enemy cant passive evade you... plus for each prowess your attacks go up significantly for crits chance and crit damage...

On all or nothing nodes. you can parry/heavy technique abot 45-50 times if needed before they get their sp3... which you take almost no damage because her armor is insane...
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70

And neither of those have her immunities - she is immune to everything except degen

Don’t see your point

moonmebaby wrote: »

i have her at 5/65...

Here is a few little things to consider..

in diamond form... Parry, and then heavy... you gain a prowess and 80% more power while opponent gains 80% less power... so you can get to SP2 in about 7 hits...With 10 prowess my sp2 usually lands for about 65k total. With suicides its around 90k

In diamond form you can hit into Medusa during a war and not get stunned. youre also IMMUNE to everything.

Her other form... is great as well..

FIght a nightcrawer that wont switch easily anymore or a spiderman classic?

Use the Parry and heavy technique... get to your new form and they cant evade you... once you are out of Diamond form, the enemy cant passive evade you... plus for each prowess your attacks go up significantly for crits chance and crit damage...

On all or nothing nodes. you can parry/heavy technique abot 45-50 times if needed before they get their sp3... which you take almost no damage because her armor is insane...

From Feb 11 to Apr 29th ! Appreciate the response buddy !! Cheers!
    She is gonna be R4 in the coming weeks !
    Her damage shoots up on prowess and of course she is super versatile. I have not tested on All or Nothing nodes, will try that.