**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I dont know much about Havoc but.. Why is he incinerate immune?

Can anyone explain plz?

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    balance?
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i have the same type question with void. but same, i don't know much about void
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    monomugg wrote: »

Void is a void? Lol everyone knows there isnt fire in the void, so..
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    edited February 2019
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Suel wrote: »
    Can anyone explain plz?

In the comics Havok absorbs ambient energy and then emits that energy as energetic plasma, basically heat and superheated gas. In turn, he is partially or completely immune to damage from most sources of conductive heat and radiation (he mostly absorbs that energy to power his own abilities). That's being implemented as incinerate immunity.

Oh i see, that makes sense, thx m8
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I wish they'd make cyclops immune to his plasma charges
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Aleor wrote: »
    I wish they'd make cyclops immune to his plasma charges

Exactly, should be one of those things like dd and invisible champs.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    monomugg wrote: »

The void is suffocating and choking. Fire can not continue without oxygen.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Ability wise, shock immune would have made more sense tbh

He doesnt take damage from Electros ability i believe.

Most of his attacks don't make contact
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Suel wrote: »
    Can anyone explain plz?

In the comics Havok absorbs ambient energy and then emits that energy as energetic plasma, basically heat and superheated gas. In turn, he is partially or completely immune to damage from most sources of conductive heat and radiation (he mostly absorbs that energy to power his own abilities). That's being implemented as incinerate immunity.

Pretty much this. On top of that, Havok has been thrown in to a star before and he survived, got charged up, and was therefore determined to be incinerate immune in comic lore. He’s going to be a great counter for the inevitable addition of the Human Torch, I’m sure.