**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost vs emma frost potential bug?

DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey all,

Was using my Ghost against Emma Frost in uncollected. As Emma went to use l1, i dash back started phase. To my surprise , her special still hit. Text popped up on ghost saying the hit missed. Is this intended, an ability of emma i dont understand or a bug? So far as I understand, Ghost should get knocked out of phase if she was hit. But timer expires as the video shows. This was replicated in a duel, video link included.

https://youtu.be/AsAWvNPhkAw

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Special Attacks

Emma Frost switches to Telepath form for the duration of the attack.
    Once Emma Frost finishes a Special Attack, all Prowess Buffs are removed.
    This attack deals True Damage, ignoring all of the opponent’s Armor.

Developer Note: Some of the hits of Emma Frost’s Special Attacks are Psychic projectiles. Unlike regular projectiles, they can’t be dodged or avoided by characters like Daredevil, The Hood, or Ghost
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Special Attacks

Emma Frost switches to Telepath form for the duration of the attack.
    Once Emma Frost finishes a Special Attack, all Prowess Buffs are removed.
    This attack deals True Damage, ignoring all of the opponent’s Armor.

Developer Note: Some of the hits of Emma Frost’s Special Attacks are Psychic projectiles. Unlike regular projectiles, they can’t be dodged or avoided by characters like Daredevil, The Hood, or Ghost

Ahh ok thanks. I didnt see note of that in emmas character description, so thats good to know. Sounds like were all good then.