**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fury mastery update

The fury mastery is extremely outdated, made for the original set of Champions. Fury is a much more important aspect of the game now, so the fury mastery should reflect that. Increase the fury mastery to 50% increased fury duration, 5 points, 10% each, I'd gladly take all 5 mastery points out of deep wounds and put them towards fury, as my new top team and champ all rely heavily on fury and dont have bleed. Everyone uses different champs and as the game grows so should our options to accommodate all the new champs.

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Need to fix masteries that don't even work first.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Need to fix masteries that don't even work first.

That's a separate issue. And a fallacy. Why would we need to wait for a fix before OP can suggest an update on something else?

That being said, I think +50% duration would be too much. I'd rather have the current fixed numbers but buffed: max 2 seconds with 0.5 seconds interval. Why? Long duration effects shouldn't get even longer (I'm looking at Medusa), that would be unbalanced. Besides, with Cosmic Supremacy/Power synergy and Hyperion's sig, you can greatly increase Fury duration. Slapping +50% duration on top of that would make things get really OP. Besides, +50% duration does jack on short duration effects.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It's a logical fallacy but not a practical one based on the glacial pace of fixes to old functionality. Pure skill has been broken since 12.0 and we've had one mastery change since then, with the dex thing..which actually made it worse in some situations!

I 100% agree that many masteries are outdated and haven't been relevant since 2015, but let's be realistic in our expectations.
  • Tim2000zzTim2000zz Posts: 19
    Asking for 50% was a bit high, I thought that's what the iwcap cosmic synergy was, +50% buff duration, but its actually +25% buff duration. That's what I had I'm mind, an increase equal to that of a synergy (+25%) I don't think that's asking too much