**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

X-Men : Xenoclast Legends !

Creating a thread for Feb 2019 Event Quest Quest - Legends Run Discussion . Please post your times here , I will be attempting this weekend or the next one !

Comments

• 6yrara936yrara93 Posts: 60
    Gotta wait to do mine, darn work. 😖
  • CinjunCinjun Posts: 41
    Hope it’s enough.gwbsu90ay2jj.png
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    4 hours likely wont make it? Lag is still real...
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    6yrara93 wrote: »
    Gotta wait to do mine, darn work. 😖

Seriously mate ! I’m at the brink of uncollected 100%.. will attempt after that
    Cinjun wrote: »

Last time I was around that time and did not make it buddy.. but this moth seems a little longer.. hopefully yu make it.. what team did yu use
    Smokely7 wrote: »

Did yu get network connectivity issues as well buddy.. it happened to me last time .. what team did yu use..
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    3:25 was cutoff.
  • 6yrara936yrara93 Posts: 60
    @Sai_7 I always try to knock my run out during Completion, but I don’t think it will happen this time. 😖
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Sai_7 wrote: »

Did yu get network connectivity issues as well buddy.. it happened to me last time .. what team did yu use..

I used attack team with r2 6* corvus. Yea got connection issues at least 10 times probably adding a few minutes to the time. My first attempt ever and figured this was an easy enough eq to do it. Of course running uncollected it didn't seem to lag on my iPad but when I wanted it to go fast, no such luck.
  • ChewybuccaChewybucca Posts: 95
    Was my first shot at run , time of 4.17 which I’m sure is terrible .
    But I did get told to check my connection about 20 plus times 30 secs here 1 min there.
    Think it will be along time before I put myself through that again ( hand cramps )

• ChewybuccaChewybucca Posts: 95
    That was just random that I posted 4.17 time at 4.17 pm Aussie time....

Last time I was around that time and did not make it buddy.. but this moth seems a little longer.. hopefully yu make it.. what team did yu use

5/5 5* Corvus with Proxima and the x-men crit team.

Got connection issues 29 times and 1 crash.
  • PetemuzPetemuz Posts: 11
    p4kipb13fayt.jpeg
    This was mine
    I messed up a few times on Sinister so not too hopeful but was my first ever try
  • Erunnu_87Erunnu_87 Posts: 34
    You should be aiming at 3:25 top to have a chance
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    4days. Ikow im wont get it. Had a Nice run thuget.
    Chewybucca wrote: »
    Was my first shot at run , time of 4.17 which I’m sure is terrible .
    But I did get told to check my connection about 20 plus times 30 secs here 1 min there.
    Think it will be along time before I put myself through that again ( hand cramps )

Always another time ! my worst feeling was when i played LOL for straight 2 hrs .. hand cramp !

Dang.. the connection issues got me messed up last time .. i hope this time it will be slightly better.. Thanks for sharing the Team buddy !

I used attack team with r2 6* corvus. Yea got connection issues at least 10 times probably adding a few minutes to the time. My first attempt ever and figured this was an easy enough eq to do it. Of course running uncollected it didn't seem to lag on my iPad but when I wanted it to go fast, no such luck.

I will attempt with R2 Domino , not sure how im gonna fare against Havoc.. he is incinerate immune.. i was planning on taking her with Massacre & Redhulk and have Blade &
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Add 10-20+ minutes to typical legends times for this month's quest. I used an iPhone XR with a CenturyLink Fiber Optic Internet connection (500 MB/s) and had to check my connections 20-30+ times during my legends run. The worst part is even after checking my internet connection 20-30+ times I still don't know why MCOC is the only thing in the house having problems connecting to the internet.
    edited February 2019
    Erunnu_87 wrote: »

Wrong team dude 🤦🏻‍♂️
    First thing, proxima doesn’t give you anything useful for legend run.
    Second, crit team is the most useless team you could bring with Corvus, as he already has 100% crit rate. Atk team is the only way

Proxima was for SMM. Modok. Mordo. Spidey and NC. Didn’t want to waste time messing with evades and auto blocks. This is my first Legends run. Thanks for the tip though. I’ll remember that for the next time.
    There’s no way I could have shaved 20-30mins off that time, maybe 5-10 mins with connection issues and a couple of bad fights
  • Dudu_MarvadoDudu_Marvado Posts: 18
    Domino R5 with sinergies...
    Is it possible to get the Tag?
    About Havok maybe I’ll try with other!!!
    And the Masteries!? What’s the best to go Run?
  • Erunnu_87Erunnu_87 Posts: 34
    Petemuz wrote: »
    There’s no way I could have shaved 20-30mins off that time, maybe 5-10 mins with connection issues and a couple of bad fights

I did it in less than 3:25, and I’m not going to be the quickest. It can be done with the right phone/team/connection
  • Just did my first attempt at 3:27. Hope that’s enough. I could have shaved off ten or more minutes easily. Used autofight for some of the easy quests and had to use the restroom three times. Lost connection about a dozen times. Team was r2 Corvus, r5 Domino with massacre/Red Hulk/ and Cable synergy. Rotated between the two whichever I felt would be better.
  • 3 hours 33 minutes :-( 5/65 Ghost for the most part, iPhone 8. Lost about 5 minutes due to “connection issues,” but we all will lose some - 5 minutes is not too bad. Could’ve shaved off another 7 minutes if I played better. Next attempt when I get my hands on a Corvus at rank 5/65 at least (unless meta changes by then).
  • Tried a second time today on my second account with a r2 domino. Clocked in 8 minutes slower at 3:35. Oh well. Think Corvus is better overall. Can’t always get a parry in with domino. So she gets sluggish in the last two chapters.
  • I cleared it at the 5*Corvus. The time is 3:20:18. I just killed Sinister with 5*Void.
  • This was mine, hoping it is enough, my first go at one. Used 5/65 Corvus, SIM, Antman x2, YJ for all maps except master 3.2 i had Quake in over SIM. Had a few little mistakes here and there but i think it went alright. Even accidentally went the wrong path on one bit >.< I think without the mistakes and stuff i could have got a 3.10 or so.
    nnaijw1niwqn.png