**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why reworking the old heroes is such an important contribution from kabam

Because the useless four star chanps we have long forgotten (and never use) now show up as our new five star champion or even the six star champ we waited 6 months to grind for.

Kabam has done a great job revamping Luke cage, red hulk, venom and carnage. I pulled a five star she-hulk the other day and would have been depressed but for the fact kabam is trying to revamp her

In other games a bad champ doesn’t show up again and can be forgotten, and that would be th case with a four star champ we rolled two years ago, but with five and six star heroes added it’s important that kabam make these useless champs somewhat useful if they are going to show up in the new crystal pools. Keep revamping kabam, it’s one of the most important things you can do.

Comments

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    t8cbfibrem6v.png
    I feel your pain
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    I want them to update synergies most of all of some of the old ones. You get more Xmen involved and it's like Storm or Cyclops should really have a synergy with these guys. Or either make the synergies work with just tags like in general Xmen or combo of Xmen/Heroes, Xmen/Villains. Same with Avengers, Inhumans, Xforce, etc.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I hope they revamp magneto and cyclops mainly. There are lots of champs that are due for an upgrade, I'm glad kabam is finally updating these old champs that quite frankly, are useless in the current state of the game.
  • Magneto needs a nuff/rework more than anyone - either he should be the most powerful mutant in the game or he should have the equivalent of danger sense against all champs he can magnetize. Some champs like she_hulk, spider-gwen, KK, falcon and Colossus are nobodies even in the comics and no one expects anything else here - but if any mutant should be a god tier champ it’s magneto - that’s what makes his present condition so embarrassing.

• ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Magneto needs a nuff/rework more than anyone - either he should be the most powerful mutant in the game or he should have the equivalent of danger sense against all champs he can magnetize. Some champs like she_hulk, spider-gwen, KK, falcon and Colossus are nobodies even in the comics and no one expects anything else here - but if any mutant should be a god tier champ it’s magneto - that’s what makes his present condition so embarrassing.

Man, you may not like She-Hulk. You may not think the character is any good.

But to say she is a "nobody" in comics is just wrong -- last time I checked, the character has had three or four solo books, with more than 200 issues of solo publication. There are an absolute ton of characters who haven't even come close to sniffing either of those.

Magneto is a popular character and needs to be buffed. He could probably carry a solo book, depending on the approach.

But She-Hulk is definitely not a "nobody"
  • Good point ESF. Just because someone hasn’t made it onto the big screen yet doesn’t mean they are a nobody - after all, this month we are seeing mister sinister debut = a huge character in comics but never anywhere else yet. My point was magneto has been in so many movies (too many actually at the expense of other rivals) that everyone expected a powerful character, not just knowledgeable fans
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Even if they dont rework old champs they should add synergies to Old champs with Diffrent or New champs! For ex. Electra or Og BP or even storm , Rogue ,drax,og cap,miles morales ..they dont need complete rework ,just add 2 or 3 unique synergies,rework a small 1 or 2 basic animations or even specials for Champs like storm (i am sure they can do amazing stuff with her now with Tech available to them) ! Lets hope instead of 4 champs in entire year they make all old ones viable and give players a choice to upgrade the champs they like !! Not necessarily only the champs that great and border line Broken!!!
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    Self-synergies, yes. Like Venom and Goldpool. We don’t want Colossus to only be good with 3 other champs along for the ride.
    Kalantak wrote: »
    Even if they dont rework old champs they should add synergies to Old champs with Diffrent or New champs! For ex. Electra or Og BP or even storm , Rogue ,drax,og cap,miles morales ..they dont need complete rework ,just add 2 or 3 unique synergies,rework a small 1 or 2 basic animations or even specials for Champs like storm (i am sure they can do amazing stuff with her now with Tech available to them) ! Lets hope instead of 4 champs in entire year they make all old ones viable and give players a choice to upgrade the champs they like !! Not necessarily only the champs that great and border line Broken!!!

• Magneto needs a nuff/rework more than anyone - either he should be the most powerful mutant in the game or he should have the equivalent of danger sense against all champs he can magnetize. Some champs like she_hulk, spider-gwen, KK, falcon and Colossus are nobodies even in the comics and no one expects anything else here - but if any mutant should be a god tier champ it’s magneto - that’s what makes his present condition so embarrassing.

Man I've been saying that same thing for the longest time!
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Magneto needs a nuff/rework more than anyone - either he should be the most powerful mutant in the game or he should have the equivalent of danger sense against all champs he can magnetize. Some champs like she_hulk, spider-gwen, KK, falcon and Colossus are nobodies even in the comics and no one expects anything else here - but if any mutant should be a god tier champ it’s magneto - that’s what makes his present condition so embarrassing.

Are you guys joking? Because he does.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    MattScott wrote: »

Are you joking? Because last I checked, Magneto doesn’t hit metal champs as hard as Blade hits villains and dimensional beings.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    M
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Are you joking? Because last I checked, Magneto doesn’t hit metal champs as hard as Blade hits villains and dimensional beings.

He has AAR. Which is very similar to danger sense.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    M
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

He has AAR. Which is very similar to danger sense.

Danger Sense is comprised of both AAR and a sizable attack boost.

Magnetism consists of only AAR. Magneto really desperately needs an attack boost.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Magneto has class disadvantage against a lot of the champs he magnetizes and he does very little damage. He hasn't been useful since the end of no damage block teams and I didn't like him even then. He needs a rework badly.