**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom or Angela to r3

Hey Summoners,
I can bring either my 5* Venom or 5* Angela to r3 both unduped

Which one is worth it? Apperently Angela will greatly help against Havoc and is great at Questing. However Venom is really good ever since the rework

I already have a 5/50 corvus and A 5* Medusa r4 unduped

Venom or Angela to r3 49 votes

Venom to R3 (Unduped)
83%
Alex_sc11samalasravanMegaSkater67AjavedDarkstar4387Slux83mum_m2TheManMythLegendmmmbanyasSpideyallinashesTJ82Foxhero007Jim0172NEO_mr_AndersonDean9300450SceptilemaniacWorldWarWilliamAtharva111StarDarts_89 41 votes
Angela to R3 (Unduped)
16%
DoctorJIngi_Freyr1975B_Dizzle_01Sheer_Coldsebast1anLoctiteSuperGlueOrangieBatman1903 8 votes

Comments

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Venom to R3 (Unduped)
    Venom, not even close.
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    Venom to R3 (Unduped)
    I was able to r4 my Venom from the cosmic 3-4 gem from Variant, he’s awesome
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    Venom to R3 (Unduped)
    I’ve taken my 5* Venom ( duped ) to R4.

Haven’t regretted it. He’s amazing
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Venom to R3 (Unduped)
    my vote is venom coming from someone who has a r5 angela and a r4 venom at 5*s.

Venom is far more useful offers a lot of utility. Angela is a one trick pony - demands expensive suicide masteries, and none of her abilities counter any other champ in the game (aside from Havok now)
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Venom to R3 (Unduped)
    We are venom!
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Angela to R3 (Unduped)
    We are venom!

We are Angela :blush: