**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you were given a chance to merge any two champs from your roster, who'd they be?

1235»

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo and Hyperion.

Hyperions heavies with brother Daniel would give 60% chance to get a 2x duration fury on each hit, and without brother Daniel stun duration lets you do 3 heavies and a combo. If you’re lucky enough, infinite stun lock and crazy damage!
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Carnage and Venom the duck. Basically just regular carnage lookin a lil bit more badass with persistent buffs
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Ghost + Scarlet Witch

Every crit has 85% chance to use chaos magic and 90% chance to nullify.
  • My first thought was Void + Rogue. Cycling specials gets even more interesting and it gives Void two things he doesn't have: power control and strong healing.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    edited February 2019
    i think a juggernaut and a colossus merge would be cool.............. :pensive:

lol But really thou. Juggernaut crossed with Thor. An unstoppable force meets an immovable object
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Probably Ghost + Magik.
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Magik and Ghost.

Best power control in the game, Limbo to regen, Immunities, and insane damage.

This was my original thought as well. Given the direction of new champs, maybe Ghost + BW. Ghost with ability accuracy reduction would be pretty sweet.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Juggernaut crossed with Thor. An unstoppable force meets an immovable object
    About that...
    zcjqgrdreuh1.gif
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Magik and Iceman
    Power steal and lock
    Double immune
    Nullify
    Cold snap
    Ice shield
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    "If you were given a chance to" Pfft please, I already have! 8hia7yemvhtg.jpg
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Ghost and Mordo would be interesting, Mordo's power gain combined with Ghost's ability to have her special attacks be critical if triggered while phasing can be amazing, devastating if you could combine it with wasp synergy. Also, if Gordo (Ghost and Mordo) is stunned and the opponent goes in for a hit, it will miss and trigger phasing (should there be no critical charge) also applying degeneration on the opponent. Lets also not forget the fury buffs Mordo gets when he charges his heavy attack.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Corvus n ghost
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Venom the duck and Corvus. (The Duck with guaranteed crits would do insane toxic armor damage)
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Wolverine/Carnage...Bleed or armor break/regen/power gain/unblockable sp.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Hyperion + Mordo
    Massive power gain
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Sparky and Emma Frost. So sparky could gain 10 prowess charges as well as 10 poise and just rock 500k SP2s over and over. And have a better defense as well.