**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thoughts on Mr. Sinister? Tier prediction?

Just picked up a 4* in one of the early release crystals. Been playing him for about an hour. He seems fun and looks to have plenty of utility, but I wouldnt call him godly, maybe demi-god tier honestly. For those who pullled him, what do you think so far?

Comments

• Hes got some good utility def not God tier but possibly demi god but would need high sig. So I'd say right below demi-god tier awakened.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I say god tier, shrug off all Debuffs and can have infinite stun. I’d that knockout! node from the champions challenge I know who I’m using
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    God Tier at least. Not demi or beyond.
    His healing is great, his damage is great, he has concussion, he can steal/control power, etc.
    His animations, art, and specials are so great too.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    If you've seen lagacys video of Mr.S vs Collector, he is a definite god tier. In that video he blocks collectors specials and almost one shots him.
  • Pre-nerf, Beyond god tier.
    Post-nerf, not sure. Maybe slightly lower
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    I say god tier, shrug off all Debuffs and can have infinite stun. I’d that knockout! node from the champions challenge I know who I’m using

Interesting point haha, if that node ever comes back
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »

Where did you get that from? He can’t shrug off all debuffs.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Where did you get that from? He can’t shrug off all debuffs.

Special 1 - Genetic Disruption
    Mister Sinister sends a pulse of energy, infusing his opponent with faulty genetic material.
    100% chance to Transfer all Damaging Debuffs to the opponent for 4 seconds. This ability activates even if this attack is Blocked or avoided.
    100% Chance to cause Degeneration, inflicting 990.4 Direct Damage over 4 seconds.

Not all debuff, damaging debuffs.
  • Unknown_UnkUnknown_Unk Posts: 4
    I got him as a 5 and i’m tempted to wake him with a mutant awakening gem. I haven’t pulled the trigger because he may just be an interesting utility champ and not a main. Totally torn at what to do.