Announcing: Love Is a Battlerealm 3

1235789

Comments

  • Franimal wrote: »
    "Our team is a very diverse group of people, and at Kabam we strongly feel that representation and diversity are important."
    I have yet to feel represented by Kabam.

    Feelings are relative... What you feel is right someone else might feel is completely wrong. You can’t argue something based on how you personally feel, it has no relevance to the argument. Argue on facts, because those are always true.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,527 ★★★★
    Franimal wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    When are LGBT+ romances going to be recognized in the game?

    Please don’t turn this political.

    I'm not. I just want to play LGBT champions.

    Why? Why does sexual orientation matter in a fighting game?

    Why does there need to be a storyline about Deadpool being in love with Domino?

    Because Deadpool has been feeling lonely, and I'm not making this up this is a legitimate thing referenced in the game like when he spent Christmas with Ultrons. But also because Deadpool and Domino have had a history of dating in the comics and this game bases alot of stuff off its source material so no surprise Deadpool woulf want to hook up with Domino. And also this isn't an event quest its a side quest its not supposed to be a main focus or to make anyone feel left out, just something silly to-do on the side.
  • Franimal wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    When are LGBT+ romances going to be recognized in the game?

    Please don’t turn this political.

    I'm not. I just want to play LGBT champions.

    Angela? Also, what make gay champs better than straight champs?

    Gay champions aren't better than straight champions. The game needs to include it's LGBT+ players by giving them diverse and well rounded representation.

    Why does the game need to be diverse?

    Ok...
    Diversity keeps things from becoming bland. The stories that Kabam could tell by including LGBT+ characters would engage their forgotten LGBT+ players. We deserve equal representation in a game that we love.

    Hey @Franimal,

    We also think diversity is very important. Our team is a made up of a very diverse crew. People of different Races, Genders, Sexual Orientations, and Religions have come together to make this game, and we know that our Summoners are just as Diverse!

    One of the reasons that we don't have many LGBT+ relationships in our world is because, while we may have one Character in the relationship, we don't have the other.

    For instance, Iceman is in game, but we don't have Pyro. His other romantic relationship was with somebody that had no powers or abilities, and won't be added to the game.

    So we won't be getting LGBT+ storylines?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 3,599 ★★★★★
    Franimal wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    When are LGBT+ romances going to be recognized in the game?

    Please don’t turn this political.

    I'm not. I just want to play LGBT champions.

    Angela? Also, what make gay champs better than straight champs?

    Gay champions aren't better than straight champions. The game needs to include it's LGBT+ players by giving them diverse and well rounded representation.

    Why does the game need to be diverse?

    Ok...
    Diversity keeps things from becoming bland. The stories that Kabam could tell by including LGBT+ characters would engage their forgotten LGBT+ players. We deserve equal representation in a game that we love.

    Hey @Franimal,

    We also think diversity is very important. Our team is a made up of a very diverse crew. People of different Races, Genders, Sexual Orientations, and Religions have come together to make this game, and we know that our Summoners are just as Diverse!

    One of the reasons that we don't have many LGBT+ relationships in our world is because, while we may have one Character in the relationship, we don't have the other.

    For instance, Iceman is in game, but we don't have Pyro. His other romantic relationship was with somebody that had no powers or abilities, and won't be added to the game.

    So we won't be getting LGBT+ storylines?
    Which storylines would you like to see?

  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Franimal wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    When are LGBT+ romances going to be recognized in the game?

    Please don’t turn this political.

    I'm not. I just want to play LGBT champions.

    Angela? Also, what make gay champs better than straight champs?

    Gay champions aren't better than straight champions. The game needs to include it's LGBT+ players by giving them diverse and well rounded representation.

    Why does the game need to be diverse?

    Ok...
    Diversity keeps things from becoming bland. The stories that Kabam could tell by including LGBT+ characters would engage their forgotten LGBT+ players. We deserve equal representation in a game that we love.

    Hey @Franimal,

    We also think diversity is very important. Our team is a made up of a very diverse crew. People of different Races, Genders, Sexual Orientations, and Religions have come together to make this game, and we know that our Summoners are just as Diverse!

    One of the reasons that we don't have many LGBT+ relationships in our world is because, while we may have one Character in the relationship, we don't have the other.

    For instance, Iceman is in game, but we don't have Pyro. His other romantic relationship was with somebody that had no powers or abilities, and won't be added to the game.

    So we won't be getting LGBT+ storylines?

    Any story’s you want to see? What they’re saying is, they need 2 characters with superpowers to implement in game that are LGBT in order to have a LGBT story.
  • Hulkling and Wiccan 100%
    That would help bring in the Young Avengers
  • KienMinh wrote: »
    if this is the same S*** with the one we had last time with 70k korg and KM and thanos... it better not released at all..

    Just for you, I'll ask for a 90k Korg :wink:

    I literally burst out laughing. Got him!
  • Franimal wrote: »
    Hulkling and Wiccan 100%
    That would help bring in the Young Avengers

    Just as long as they all get the #Avengers tag and my Void starts the fight with FotV against them, I'm all for it.
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 85
    Can you do all the difficulties?
  • SlimSteinySlimSteiny Posts: 7
    Gamer wrote: »
    WHO’s is in the ledgendaye romanos cystal

    My guess is champs with the Romance synergy (aka power gain synergies)
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Franimal wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    When are LGBT+ romances going to be recognized in the game?

    Please don’t turn this political.

    I'm not. I just want to play LGBT champions.

    Angela? Also, what make gay champs better than straight champs?

    Gay champions aren't better than straight champions. The game needs to include it's LGBT+ players by giving them diverse and well rounded representation.

    Why does the game need to be diverse?

    Ok...
    Diversity keeps things from becoming bland. The stories that Kabam could tell by including LGBT+ characters would engage their forgotten LGBT+ players. We deserve equal representation in a game that we love.

    Hey @Franimal,

    We also think diversity is very important. Our team is a made up of a very diverse crew. People of different Races, Genders, Sexual Orientations, and Religions have come together to make this game, and we know that our Summoners are just as Diverse!

    One of the reasons that we don't have many LGBT+ relationships in our world is because, while we may have one Character in the relationship, we don't have the other.

    For instance, Iceman is in game, but we don't have Pyro. His other romantic relationship was with somebody that had no powers or abilities, and won't be added to the game.

    "One of the reasons that we don't have many LGBT+ relationships in our world is because, while we may have one Character in the relationship, we don't have the other."

    How about Wolverine and Nightcrawler?
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    MaatMan wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Franimal wrote: »
    When are LGBT+ romances going to be recognized in the game?

    Please don’t turn this political.

    I'm not. I just want to play LGBT champions.

    Angela? Also, what make gay champs better than straight champs?

    Gay champions aren't better than straight champions. The game needs to include it's LGBT+ players by giving them diverse and well rounded representation.

    Why does the game need to be diverse?

    It is extremely diverse anyway, straight, gay, bi-sexual, transegender, black, white, asian, blue, alien, etc all exist here. Cant get much more diverse.

    My point. Thank You

    Except you never explicitly said that.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 2,575 ★★★★★
    Who are in the romance crystals?

    Anyone with the romance synergy and it’s complicated synergy.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 2,575 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    With all the romance shards put together, that gives 28,525 shards which forms 14 crystals with a remainder of 525 shards. Was this intended to give a little less amount to inability to form the 15th crystal? @Kabam Miike
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 653 ★★★
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    Heroic
    2600x 4-Star Hero Shards
    4500x Romance Crystal Shards
    36,000x Tier 4 Basic Fragments
    1x Ultimate Romance Crystal

    Master
    4200x 5-Star Shards
    8100x Romance Crystal Shards
    1x Legendary Romance Crystal

    Epic
    6925x 5-Star Shards
    10,050x Romance Crystal Shards
    2x Legendary Romance Crystal

    This doesn't make sense. Why doesn't master and epic grant t4bc shards while heroic does?

    Miike did say there were other rewards they excluded to include in this post so we will be surprised tomorrow
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 126
    r7ni5p0b56or.gif
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    Heroic
    2600x 4-Star Hero Shards
    4500x Romance Crystal Shards
    36,000x Tier 4 Basic Fragments
    1x Ultimate Romance Crystal

    Master
    4200x 5-Star Shards
    8100x Romance Crystal Shards
    1x Legendary Romance Crystal

    Epic
    6925x 5-Star Shards
    10,050x Romance Crystal Shards
    2x Legendary Romance Crystal

    This doesn't make sense. Why doesn't master and epic grant t4bc shards while heroic does?

    Maybe they will award t5b shards instead...
  • Nice
  • MrityunjoyMrityunjoy Posts: 2
    Love is a battlerealm 3 .....yes love is a battleream
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,527 ★★★★
    Will Deadpooloids finally make a return
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 2,575 ★★★★★
    Are we just gonna ignore the extra 525 shards that can’t form a crystal?
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 285
    if your looking for different sexuality introduce starhawk who is both a man and a woman depending on the version you are looking at.

    Can you play all difficulties? I hope so. I can't always do the hardest difficulty so i usually go one below that to guarantee i get something. If you can do all difficulties then i would end up doing the hardest difficulty and sometimes I surprise myself
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 146
    Are we just gonna ignore the extra 525 shards that can’t form a crystal?

    They said there are more rewards that didn't want to spoil yet. So it's possible we'll be able to get more shards. They also tend to add things like that to the daily deals. Right now, lunar tickets and before that you could get the raw elements in deals too. Wouldn't be surprised if they had deals that included extra romance shards.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    So no domino in the crystal lol
Sign In or Register to comment.