**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should T1A be returned to all map crystals?

ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Alright this is getting insane now. At least 80% of people i know are struggling with tier 1 alphas since they were removed from certain map crystals. No one even thought this might happen but end game players like me rank and level up a lot of champs and a lot of them are max rank. Sometimes you need 5-6 just for 1 rank.

I remember the struggle when for alphas when i started this game 2 years ago but i never thought it would happen again, at least not for veterans. I finished LOL for example and i couldnt rank anything up cause i dont have t1 alphas, never mind having everything else, i literally have more t2 alphas than tier 1. Even with arena and all aliance events and event quests and solo crystal its just not enough.

A lot of us only play maps 5 and 6 and we lost significant amount of t1 alpha gain when they were removed from those map crystals. Its ridiculous that i have 8 t2 alphas, 9 tech t4cc for example and 4 tier 1 alphas so i basically cant rank 3 or 4 any of my 5*'s. I think they should be brought back to all map crystals or be added somewhere else to obtain them from.

What do you guys think? Are you struggling with t1a, should they be back in all map crystals?

Should T1A be returned to all map crystals? 98 votes

Yes.
66%
DL864NoobeeusGamerDAVIDTHMCB05Dakine86FlazinatorHulksmasshhAngelbaneRagamugginGunnerRB6942RehctansBewVavasourDrZolaKronos987654321SlowDigzGbSarkarThe_OneNoob_2yrsj00mBA 65 votes
No.
33%
SolswerdZeke_the_XbotMEŦAPħҰSMr_PlatypusGoose_81MagicBentonIndrick781Timone147TheSickmasterAEG93xNigStefffSpity68AddyosvaderdamanDeadbyrd9YellsomeAnewguyTheSOURAAxeCopFire 33 votes

Comments

• MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    No.
    you can buy them with glory. sure, you may have to sacrifice other purchases, but they are readily available whenever you need them.

i saved loyalty for 2 weeks and now havw a reserve for exactly what your experiencing. in the event im low on t1 or t4b, i can easily go in and buy 3-5 as needed.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    No.
    Just be patient, I guess. I'm at that stage too where t1a is a limited resource, but at least it can be readily acquired, unlike t2a. If you really need t1as that much, you could just run map 3 to get them since t4cc is no longer a scarce resource to you and there's no point hoarding the crystals to never need to open them lest they expire.

So my vote is no, we don't need t1a messing up with the majority's map pulls since the bulk of the player base still need t4cc more than t1a.
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    Yes.
    Well i'm in 10M alliance which gets T4CC every week, we definitely can't run map 3 to get god damn T1A. I like the idea of adding it periodically in loyalty store like lvl1 team revive, that would be perfect.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    No.
    Well i'm in 10M alliance which gets T4CC every week, we definitely can't run map 3 to get god damn T1A. I like the idea of adding it periodically in loyalty store like lvl1 team revive, that would be perfect.

What good is ranking for t4cc when you don't have enough t1a to rank them up? Lol
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No.
    They were never in all crystals. Are you asking for the old reward system of the differnet crystals as you get more points?

As people have said they are readily available through event quests, arena, alliance 3 day event, some crystals, and the glory store
    No.
    I'm in an alliance that runs 66555 so we don't get them from map crystals yet I still have at least 5 extra in my stash. Just got 2 new 5* today so that's where they will be going
    edited July 2017
    Yes.
    xNig wrote: »

What good is ranking for t4cc when you don't have enough t1a to rank them up? Lol

Are you joking? That's the exact problem i'm referring to, where is logic in playing map 6 for T4CC when you can't cover the upgrades with T1A? Don't you see it, weaker alliances play lower maps and get T1A much easier cause they need it which is alright, but stronger alliances/players need it even more and we don't get as much now and have problems ranking up? Come on, that just doesn't make sense progression wise.

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Yes.
    I'm loving all the "let them eat cake" comments here...my favorite among them is the "just run Map 3" comment.

5* champs are alpha hungry, and yet all the events, glory and every-9-days arena barely cover their needs, and when you hit them all, it isn't enough. It's simply another instance of the in-game economy not keeping up with the player experience.

Dr. Zola
  • No.
    Part of the reason for the elimination of the map 1, map 2 and map 3 crystals given out as milestones was the introduction of glory. While I hate spending glory on a t1a it has been a fair change to AQ overall. I average over 2000 glory per AQ, so 350 glory really is not costing me that much.
  • KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    Yes.
    Why would anyone not want this?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Yes.
    Part of the reason for the elimination of the map 1, map 2 and map 3 crystals given out as milestones was the introduction of glory. While I hate spending glory on a t1a it has been a fair change to AQ overall. I average over 2000 glory per AQ, so 350 glory really is not costing me that much.

That's a fair point, and I'm in the same position as you. But if they wanted to throw them in as a low-end prize in the Uncollected Daily crystal, I wouldn't be disappointed.

DZ
    edited July 2017
    Yes.
    I'm glad to see that majority of ppl understand and agree with me here. The rest of you saying do map 3 and buy it for glory obviously don't get and rank up 5* all the time like most of us end game players do. As someone said above this is just stupid end-game economy keeping us from progressing naturally. If i get 1/5 5* and around 10-12 4*'s per month on average current state of the T1A availability just won't cover it and that's just frustrating, for no reason too.
  • No.
    DrZola wrote: »

That's a fair point, and I'm in the same position as you. But if they wanted to throw them in as a low-end prize in the Uncollected Daily crystal, I wouldn't be disappointed.

DZ

Great idea. That would make a lot of sense as well given the inclusion of t4cc frags in those crystals.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Yes.
    Tier 1 Alphas should be added to map 5 & 6 crystals as semi-rare drops. More common than full T4B and T4CC but not overwhelming. A 1/20 chance would be fair
    No.
    That deal is not worth the price
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    No.
    i get that all you end game players are desperate for your T1a.
    But spare a thought for those that are just starting the map 5 life in search of T4cc.
    I know I wouldn't have pushed my alliance to make the jump into constant map 5 if I knew that every other crystal was going to be another T1a being sent away to the stash to expire with the other 20
  • vaderdamanvaderdaman Posts: 20
    No.
    I have 12 Tier 1 alphas in my stash right now. I will gladly trade you them for a t4 class catalyst crystal.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Yes.
    The T1AC arena should give maybe 5 maybe 3 catas in the final milestone.
    It's very outdate you should grind one arena just for ONE cata, today very necessary.
    It's a fair and easy solution.

I'm ranking 4* to R3 and sometimes R4, and I'm very scarce of those catas everytime.

This game want age and stay until 2020 but many things remain outdated. We're not longer in 2014.
    Yes.
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    The T1AC arena should give maybe 5 maybe 3 catas in the final milestone.
    It's very outdate you should grind one arena just for ONE cata, today very necessary.
    It's a fair and easy solution.

I'm ranking 4* to R3 and sometimes R4, and I'm very scarce of those catas everytime.

This game want age and stay until 2020 but many things remain outdated. We're not longer in 2014.

That's a good idea. 5 is maybe too many but 3 would be perfect.
  • BassamistaBassamista Posts: 33
    Yes.
    Kabam could resolve the issue by reducing the rank up requirements of 5* especially from 1 to 2.

The scarcity of t1a prevails due to the amount of 5* given away in the last few months.

With the addition of new six champs every month, it might not be possible to dupe any of the old 5* and definitely players will require more alpha 1.

So kabam could do many thing to address the issue as the OP stated like adding them to map 5 and 6 crystals, or adjust rank up requirements from 5 t1a to 2 (happened in the past). More venue to obtain alpha 1 like loyalty store or increase them in 3 days event or add them to the 22 hrs solo event.

• weavileweavile Posts: 288
    I'm in between but I think the best way is: alpha arena give out 2-3 alphas, a daily alpha quest like the t4 one. If you fear that player will sell them to get t2a, just make it so you can't gain t2a shards by selling t1a
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yes.
    Have to agree with op takes 5 just to r3 a 5*. Just did that a few days ago and two weeks before that and now I have 1 left
    No.
    This is a long term game. Every item isn't meant to be readily available when you need it
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    No.
    I say no but as an alternative they should stop this habitual process of removing or replacing rewards and add to the rewards basically put alphas back in AQ rank rewards and then each season add to them instead of removing something to put something else in the rewards. Also the glory store only supplements so well since the cost increases with each purchase if they removed that and had flat rates would be better in that regard