**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magik sp3

Okay, so, I’ve noticed that her sp3 does little to no damage regardless of number of the buffs that opponent has... Nullifying those buffs still works but there’s no damage, like, barely 1-3% damage on uncollected while nullifying 7 furies. Haven’t noticed anything node related that would prevent her from doing more damage. Noticed it even before this month’s quest but I thought I was imagining it and didn’t give it too much importance.
Can someone confirm if there’s something different or maybe something I’m not seeing? Thanks

Comments

• mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Were you up against the rage node? Limits the damage from one source to 2.5%
    Nope, I triple checked nodes and there was no damage cap... I actually noticed there was something wrong with her sp3 last month but haven’t used magik that often since then so I thought I made mistake in my observation and didn’t pay too much attention to it, but I tested this month and yeah, her damage is close to zero regardless of number of buffs so I came here to check...
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    I’m guessing you were on the rage node. Who was gaining seven furies on you without it?
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    I’m guessing you were on the rage node. Who was gaining seven furies on you without it?
    Uhmmm, yeah... Went to check again now... you’re right... Have to stop smoking... Sorry for confusion 😂😂😂