**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade Feb featured crystal

For someone like me that takes a good bit of time to muster up even 10,000 5* shards, is it worth saving up and waiting for one Blade crystal with 20% shot? Or is it a waste?
I only have about a dozen 5*s and only a few worthwhile, all unawakened - Venom, Magik, Corvus, Starlord, and other mediocre/low end champs.
I also don’t even have blade as a 4*, and I won’t be able to awaken him as 5* either, at least not for a long time probably.
I hate to waste 5,000 shards and get trash since it takes me almost a month to earn them. I’m almost at Uncollected with just 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 left.

Blade Feb featured crystal 52 votes

Wait for a shot at Blade
46%
NonuSpity68nameplasigotgame1075HeadrollerLt_Magnum_1SceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsWerewrymHunter44simolazIBlueShiftIjimmyjohnsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgpeasantNb2121rhcsavage21GsabaAtaaullahshumaxgorath 24 votes
Save them for an additional regular crystal
53%
Rswsb34NikskiniJim0172NEO_mr_AndersonJohnyzeroKennadoA l p h aAanthoClaydeeezyJosegee2321hiddenblizzardSirius111Wabobabluebubble100The_red_EclipseMaldroit2TBuchanan24SmashRabangaSaket_123 28 votes

Comments

• Save them for an additional regular crystal
    Think about this if u save up 30,000 shards for blade crystal and u get him once and get ready than u still got blade, but with 30,000 shards u could get blade possibly awaken him or get something good. And even if u get a duplicate of trash at least u get a better hero rating and 6* shards
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    I was hoping this vote wouldn’t be as close as it is. I’ve never done a featured before. Are there only specific champs available? Or is it the same as a regular crystal with just a higher chance for blade?
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I've picked b, by a thin line, and here's why.
    I have 19x 5*, 3 duped. I did, one day, went for featured and got Rocket.
    So, from that day on, I swore to never go back on taking a chance to waste 15k shards to get a medium-low champ, until I reach 25, 5*.
    Now, I,m packing 5* shards to, try yo, get Blade, because, I don't have him as a 4* and, I got 5* Sparky. If not for him, I wouldn't try for Blade, and, 20% chance to get him is good.
    In your case, you have Corvus, Proxima would be a better pull for you, or duping your SL.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Wait for a shot at Blade
    neglass7 wrote: »
    I only have about a dozen 5*s and only a few worthwhile, all unawakened - Venom, Magik, Corvus, Starlord, and other mediocre/low end champs.

Say what...??? None of those are mediocre or low end, in fact they are all fantastic and high end champs.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It doesn’t seem like it’s worth it. Since multiple counters to blade there is and even if you do get him, he does somewhat he need that awakening to be a god. I would say don’t do it
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »

Say what...??? None of those are mediocre or low end, in fact they are all fantastic and high end champs.

He said 'and other mediocre/low end champs.'
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    If you have Corvus and Stark I don't that I would waste 15k shards on an increased chance at Blade.

You are extremely lucky to have the 5*s you have if you only have a dozen or so 5*s
    I have quite a few good champs. 70 5*s now. And I would love to have Corvus or Stark either one.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Wait for a shot at Blade
    well am of the opinion if u let it pass that is the blade crystal somewhere in ur mind it will itch that may be may be may be u should have had one try at least. now I believe one shouldn't live with regret of not trying. even if u do not get him it won't haunt u as much. u will at least be telling self I tried it ok luck didn't favour me that is another tale. as for the wastage of 5k shards in case u do not get him well u can earn few more soon enough so I would say if u would gamble then gamble big enough.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Go for it if you think Blade is a valuable addition to your roster and he will be your go-to champ.
    Would an unawakened Blade be more beneficial than my current top champs for an Uncollected push?
    I typically would use 5* Magik, Venom, Corvus and maxed 4* Voodoo, Medusa, X-23.
    I did just pull a 4* Stark Spidey for synergy as well that I plan to max out shortly - how much would that help?
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    I suggest you go for basics. I'm in the same spot as you and majority of the community adviced me to get basics and grow my roster. I did it and wasn't disappointed. Good luck in whichever crystal you pull!
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Would an unawakened Blade be more beneficial than my current top champs for an Uncollected push?
    I typically would use 5* Magik, Venom, Corvus and maxed 4* Voodoo, Medusa, X-23.
    I did just pull a 4* Stark Spidey for synergy as well that I plan to max out shortly - how much would that help?

I believe that it would help to an extent
  • TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80
    edited February 2019
    I wouldnt go for blade without ghost rider. I have corvus and I demolished the collector with him. I would open the basic and hope for a dupe Magik or dupe starlord or a prox to go with corvus and the absoulte god quake. I became uncollected 3 months ago i 100% every quest up to then blade definitely helps I have him and gr as 4* r5 quake destroyed every uncollected boss as a 4* and my 5* corvus is a monster. But without gr i wouldnt use blade
    I just got another skill catalyst and as of now I would have enough to immediately rank up Blade to be my first R4 if I pull him, but I won’t be able to awaken him. Does that make him more appealing to go for the featured?
    Update: I was able to get 30,000 shards so I went for it and pulled him on the last try! Now the question is, should I take him to R4 right away even unawakened??
  • Save them for an additional regular crystal
    yea probably but only if you have gr to get thaty holy trinity