**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Answer the Captain’s Call. Take on Captain Marvel’s Combat Clash!

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Siliyo wrote: »
    Now, let me reiterate one more time, Summoners. This is not easy! Many will attempt, and most will fail! Don’t come complaining when you hit a brick wall! Ask your fellow Summoners for tips and tricks!

Why would you guys want most people to fail!? 😭😭

Is this like the Maze only with better rewards?

It's like the Champion Clash. The easier level is a Chloe/Bautista style quest. The Champion Clash was the 1st one with an epic difficulty where you had to do it all in one go.

Thanks. I just heard there's IMIW with the Brawl node. Not excited about that one.

@xNig Can you confirm this?

Haha. Why me!? Lol.

But no, there’s IMIW with Aspect of War but no Brawl. Brawl is with Rogue.

I spent 13 solo revives clearing Epic with Iceman R5 / CG R5 / Magik R5 / Void R5 / Proxima R3.

umwsop1oqfpi.png

You had mentioned earlier you did this with Corvus so I thought you would personally know LOL!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    So I consider myself lucky with a 5/65 corvus, but damn this was an easy challenge this time around. Corvus had 4 charges the entire time and did every single fight. Rogue fight was amazing. 4 or 5 hits into her block and shes dead. I find these extremely boring and tedious though. Cannot say it enough on how much I dislike the style of these challenges.

4-5 hits with a R5 CG? You’re doing Master right?
    Now, let me reiterate one more time, Summoners. This is not easy! Many will attempt, and most will fail! Don’t come complaining when you hit a brick wall! Ask your fellow Summoners for tips and tricks!

Why would you guys want most people to fail!? 😭😭

Is this like the Maze only with better rewards?

It's like the Champion Clash. The easier level is a Chloe/Bautista style quest. The Champion Clash was the 1st one with an epic difficulty where you had to do it all in one go.

Thanks. I just heard there's IMIW with the Brawl node. Not excited about that one.

@xNig Can you confirm this?

Haha. Why me!? Lol.

But no, there’s IMIW with Aspect of War but no Brawl. Brawl is with Rogue.

I spent 13 solo revives clearing Epic with Iceman R5 / CG R5 / Magik R5 / Void R5 / Proxima R3.

umwsop1oqfpi.png

You had mentioned earlier you did this with Corvus so I thought you would personally know LOL!

Oh right. Haha. My bad.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Domino reduces brawl theres counters to everything

How does she do that?
  • Johnson01Johnson01 Posts: 2
    I don't understand if you'll are making it tough . Make it more tougher for players with more than 2 max 5* cuz these guys are easily gonna complete this with less revives and get rewards but on other hand players with no max 5* are not even gonna try it.doesnt make sense
  • NurarihyonNurarihyon Posts: 3
    Are you out of your mind? I played now from 4years and it will be the first time I don't finish a challenge quest. Is the first time where you cannot go on boss after one path. The nodes is completely mad and to hard for doing all path on once. This is not a challenge skills, this is kabam make a unity, ressurection object challenge.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Nurarihyon wrote: »
    Are you out of your mind? I played now from 4years and it will be the first time I don't finish a challenge quest. Is the first time where you cannot go on boss after one path. The nodes is completely mad and to hard for doing all path on once. This is not a challenge skills, this is kabam make a unity, ressurection object challenge.

No it isn't. Champions clash was the 1st you had to one shot a 2nd chapter
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    My roster is great and I have no issues with difficult content, but brawl and aspect of war are two of the worst designed nodes ever by Kabam. They are designed to get you to spend items. Normally, I'd use my Cap IW but he doesn't work against passive unstoppable. There's no real counter for it and it's terrible.

There’s a counter for Aspect or War. It’s called “intercepting” that is not a unique skill particular to one champ.

Brawl, though, you just need to time your combos right. At least you have Invade to help you clear Rogue easily.

Or more like so Rogue can clear you easy. the final 3 rogues kill you within 2 parries if you dont heal to full. And they dont block much
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    So I consider myself lucky with a 5/65 corvus, but damn this was an easy challenge this time around. Corvus had 4 charges the entire time and did every single fight. Rogue fight was amazing. 4 or 5 hits into her block and shes dead. I find these extremely boring and tedious though. Cannot say it enough on how much I dislike the style of these challenges.

No sir, corvus gets those critical hits when he hits into a block so if rogue is blocking eight away it's the quickest fight. Even the last rogue when down in less than fifteen seconds. All my other champs against her though didn't do too great since they can't crit through blocks
    Can say. She dont go Down in 4 to 5 hit one the last 3. HP is to Big but yeah 5 to 8 blok i enuget to get he Down.
    edited February 2019
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    My roster is great and I have no issues with difficult content, but brawl and aspect of war are two of the worst designed nodes ever by Kabam. They are designed to get you to spend items. Normally, I'd use my Cap IW but he doesn't work against passive unstoppable. There's no real counter for it and it's terrible.

There’s a counter for Aspect or War. It’s called “intercepting” that is not a unique skill particular to one champ.

Brawl, though, you just need to time your combos right. At least you have Invade to help you clear Rogue easily.

Or more like so Rogue can clear you easy. the final 3 rogues kill you within 2 parries if you dont heal to full. And they dont block much

Then don’t parry her. Who forced you to do so?

Just fight her as stun immune and hit into her block.

No sir, corvus gets those critical hits when he hits into a block so if rogue is blocking eight away it's the quickest fight. Even the last rogue when down in less than fifteen seconds. All my other champs against her though didn't do too great since they can't crit through blocks

Weird. Mine didn’t get her down in 4-5 hits. Lol whatever. The quest was cleared anyway. :D
    Johnson01 wrote: »
    There is no skill in this quest unless you have a max 5* roaster

On the contrary, there’s a lot of skill needed in this challenge compared to before.
    AndiYTDE wrote: »
    I mean: Did Aspect of War really have to be a global node here? It just takes time taking down an IMIW, you are making us speeding up our fighting style which leads to mistakes. In addition to that you take away 10 seconds of our fighting time with Fistcuffs, since IMIW can actually activate his Armor Ups, but we cannot do anything against that. Oh, unless you´ve got a stacked Corvus: In that case this challenge is going to be easy.
    Honestly: Ever since you guys realized that a big part of the community hates fighting Aspect of War you put it into nearly every monthly EQ, but now even in these challenges? Aspect of Evolution would have been a challenge as well.
    Aspect of War basically requires us to take down 2% of the opponents health per second! During enemies special attacks we cannot take any life away, during Rogues Brawl we can´t do anything, Black Widow is a kind of her own, Archangel is totally useless this month... Don´t you realize that you´re going too far with Aspect of War?

Corvus doesn’t do **** against that IMIW. You get no charges cause of Fistcuts so you’re using a 0 charge CG against him. Personally I used Void and it was much easier.
    Johnson01 wrote: »
    I don't understand if you'll are making it tough . Make it more tougher for players with more than 2 max 5* cuz these guys are easily gonna complete this with less revives and get rewards but on other hand players with no max 5* are not even gonna try it.doesnt make sense

Oh they did that with the Maze. People complained that it was too hard for the rewards. Lol.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Manup456 wrote: »
    I just want to know what's the point of completion if you can't get those rewards without exploring. Why not add everything into exploration rewards. Also why is this the only EQ like this.

This was not always the case with the events only the previous and this one.

o197527518yl.jpg

You can get completion rewards without exploration.

Manup456 wrote: »
    I just want to know what's the point of completion if you can't get those rewards without exploring. Why not add everything into exploration rewards. Also why is this the only EQ like this.

This was not always the case with the events only the previous and this one.

To answer your question as to "why" someone might go for completion but not exploration...

In my case, getting another t2 alpha would send one into the overflow. This would put a clock of 30 days on that catalyst where I either use it or lose it.

By holding off on exploring the quest, I can extend that timer by nearly 2 weeks (when the event ends) by letting it sit there now and fully exploring the quest just before it ends.

This game is about 50% inventory management. It always pains me to hear that people let resources expire. I plan ahead to make sure that doesn't happen to me.

• Surely brawl is broken right? The timer resets as soon as they get unstoppable. That means they get it every 5 seconds not 10. Also could you be more obvious in your cash grab attempts with that aspect of war unstoppable imiw? Smh
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Seriously,.... aspect of war, one of the worst nodes in the game.
    Surely brawl is broken right? The timer resets as soon as they get unstoppable. That means they get it every 5 seconds not 10. Also could you be more obvious in your cash grab attempts with that aspect of war unstoppable imiw? Smh

Unstoppable lasts for 5 seconds, then it wears off for another 5 seconds before activating again.

There is 10 seconds between each activation. The node is working properly.

• SlothBabySlothBaby Posts: 30
    Higher. Further. Faster.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    @mirage_turtle how did you do that