Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Whats wrong with this?

SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
hhz15mhi91d2.jpeg
Anyone? Or iust me

Comments

• Options
    Network issues, only a matter off time before mcoc crashes, i get error codes alot more past few weeks. I have to reset my mcoc app and it works fine but end off day if people pay to play this game you expect it to have minimum problems
  • Options
    Donkillaz wrote: »
    Network issues, only a matter off time before mcoc crashes, i get error codes alot more past few weeks. I have to reset my mcoc app and it works fine but end off day if people pay to play this game you expect it to have minimum problems

🤔 never had one before.
    I tried restart game but still.. im sure my connection is good enough.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    SknZn wrote: »
    hhz15mhi91d2.jpeg
    Anyone? Or iust me

I had this as well today. Twice thrice actually. Then I just left it lol. After sometime no such issues.
  • Options
    Donkillaz wrote: »
    Network issues
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

I had this as well today. Twice thrice actually. Then I just left it lol. After sometime no such issues.

Well it’s ok now i think. Tnx for answers guys.