**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any plans to rework Captain Marvel for her movie?

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
Basically the title, I know Kabam are very secretive with stuff before release, but I’m scared they won’t because they’re reworking SG and Shulk this month, I do hope they rework OG Captain marvel and Ms Marvel for the movie

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Probably not considering they're working on two ATM.
  • I prefer if they fix the existing problems first!
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    i'm assuming some of the changes coming for she-hulk and spider-gwen will be synergies with captain marvel/ms marvel to make them better.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Based on a new Captain Marvel (Movie) being featured in the Dave and Buster's arcade version of the game, it's looking like she's getting the same love Iron Man and Captain America got. Which is to say, none, and she'll like be 100xs better than the old ones.

That is likely arcade exclusively only....Gabriel said on the podcast they are doing something with marvel that will surprise us and hope its not the event quest lol
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Nah she will stay in her current virtually useless form. There has been a leak of a movie version being released.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    WizdumbTBW wrote: »
    afq25wfw1b98.jpg

looks like she will have persistent charges as well
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    @Heartless @WizdumbTBW had to break it to ya but its from an arcade game that been released at dave and buster's locations around the country not for mobile
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Well looks like we’ll get a buff through synergies only...fun
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    @Heartless @WizdumbTBW had to break it to ya but its from an arcade game that been released at dave and buster's locations around the country not for mobile

I doubt that it's exclusively for the Arcade version
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

I doubt that it's exclusively for the Arcade version

Me to. Im Think she is coming