**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion need to be nerf

2»

Comments

• StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    Hyperion power gain ability need to be nerf. It pops up way to fast there no reprieve in between of activation. it to powerful so plz nerf the time between activation.

You should buff you’re playing abilities instead Lol. Can’t remember the last time I died to this guy in War... if ever I did...
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Any champ can beat Hyperion if u have the skill to do it
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    Birdofprey wrote: »
    The trick to Hyperion is Magik. See what I did there? oh yea.

the thing is not everyone will have a 4 or 5 star Magik to use

a 3* then
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Most Mystic champs, which have a class advantage, also have some sort of counterspell, nullify or stagger which is an easy counter. Not to mention the tons of other options listed above in the replies. Never call for a nerf on a character. That's just..... wrong.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Why are people reviving old nerf threads lmao
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Why you all are not saying LC? His each exhaust debuff decreases power gain by 25%. Means 4 exhaust =. no power gain and each exhaust also increases lc attack by ~500 each.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Fighting Hyperion is all about luck. If the AI is passive, he gets to SP3 really fast.

As suggested, you need either a good power control champion or an easy nullify champion. Magik is both, but shouldn't there be more counters? No wonder he's such a frequent defender.

My take? Just get a champion that can tank a SP3. Iceman, Killmonger and Gwenpool are good candidates.

About the nerf: maybe he should need one. But it is very unlikely.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Fighting Hyperion is all about luck. If the AI is passive, he gets to SP3 really fast.

As suggested, you need either a good power control champion or an easy nullify champion. Magik is both, but shouldn't there be more counters? No wonder he's such a frequent defender.

My take? Just get a champion that can tank a SP3. Iceman, Killmonger and Gwenpool are good candidates.

About the nerf: maybe he should need one. But it is very unlikely.

Magik, dormammu, for power control
    Juggs, sym supreme, dr strange, hood, MS, scarlet witch and probably others for stagger/nullify/counterspell
    Sparky/goldpool (others?) for taunt
    Iceman, killmonger, gwenpool to survive specials

Shoutout to Luke Cage who can survive an SP3 as well as put exhaustions on hyp to reverse power gain