**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emergency maintenance [Merged Threads]

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Where are all of these maintenance coming from recently

Comments

• PlanetSaturnPlanetSaturn Posts: 56
    edited February 2019
    Well we got Kabamed again

Edit: I am waiting for the threads that are going to ask for compensation
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    I teed up an arena fight and got the circle of death and network connection error. This time it kicked me out of the game. Went back in, tried again and got a network error message and was kicked again. Went back and the fight I tried to start showed as a loss. Started the second fight, won it and got kicked again during the victory screen. Now I can’t get back in. If the second fight also registers as a loss, then I’ve lost my streak. Very, very irritating.

This game is getting unplayable. The updates are not improving connectivity. It gets worse with each update. I’m on the verge of deleting the app after four years of playing.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Of course right after I use a 30% boost. Where is the server down time comp.
  • Newb007Newb007 Posts: 1
    I just bought some energy to finish some events and got kicked out. Now it saying they are doing emergency maintenance. Wish they would credit me back since now I won’t be able to finish the event before it expires.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    working as intended :)
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    They don’t expire
    I have 300 5* shards expiring

• NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    Newb007 wrote: »
    I just bought some energy to finish some events and got kicked out. Now it saying they are doing emergency maintenance. Wish they would credit me back since now I won’t be able to finish the event before it expires.

Not trying to troll you, but you’re beating a dead horse.
  • GU_GU_ Posts: 18
    In the middle of AW fight with 20% boost and got kicked off.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Just popped some boost now they will be wasted.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    But I'm in the game right now so confused
  • NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    I’m sure this gets deleted, and that’s ok, since I already posted this elsewhere on social media, but the only way this game every gets fixed if if we hit kabam in their proverbial wallet.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    My 5 6* crystals are going to expire now
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Dshu wrote: »

Crystals don't expire tho....
  • DLLMDLLM Posts: 21
    My boosts.... are gone. Thanks Kabam!
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Any cries for compensation yet?
  • KILLING ME SMALLS!!!
  • Awwwwwww...lag lag aaaaawwwwww you get it
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    As usual, god these servers are terrible what's going on over there. Tough I am not surprised they are going down because I've been having major problems over the past couple of hours with "connection" issues and slow loading ( slower than usual).
  • Newb007Newb007 Posts: 1
    Ha. Ok, fair enough.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Dshu wrote: »

My RDT's expire in 5 minutes :(
  • Dshu wrote: »

Yours too? Darn, and mine were featured too.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Another day another maintenance *sigh*
This discussion has been closed.