Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KillSwitchKillSwitch Member Posts: 283 ★★★
    Consistently inconsistent. That's my current outlook on this game on a day-to-day basis. The most exciting part nowadays is if I can somehow manage to get everything in before the game crashes #nojoke
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Member Posts: 292
    Yet so long as we spend money Kabam will not see a problem that needs to be fixed.

Stopped spending and maybe they will take us seriously
    ManChild wrote: »
    20hours. 170+ posts. ONE response from Kabam’s end and nothing informative as to why this is a thing or what we can all do as far as alliance moves and such. Bad business.

• Cpl_Brown73Cpl_Brown73 Member Posts: 3
    Still no Sa. Do we have any idea what the time frame is?
  • NBSAINBSAI Member Posts: 69
    Kabam needs to understand,Their players are first priority and listen their issues and they needs to taking quick action but they busy to count money and profits that's why damn **** happens
  • xXEpicMercenaryXxxXEpicMercenaryXx Member Posts: 48
    If anyone on the team came out and said - hey guys we see that rewards haven't gone out and are working on it.... people will still flip out because they havent given a time frame. If they do give a time frame, people flip out that its too long or if it goes beyond the estimate they treat it as though it werent an estimate. Ponder this... perhaps they don't respond because of people overreacting in a childish manner. There are literally people cussing and full caps yelling on the forum over what.. at best a 1/4 of a 5 star. Kabam is doing what any sensible company would do and collect all the data, analyze the problem, and then respond. Anything more would be a knee jerk reaction just to please people and probably upset them more.
  • Spiderdude729Spiderdude729 Member Posts: 45
    @xXEpicMercenaryXx I would agree with what you're saying if Kabam didn't do stuff like this all the fricken time. Trying to keep the forums family friendly :)
  • Erie83Erie83 Member Posts: 21
    He said sensible company.... Jokes are funny.
  • InfineightInfineight Member Posts: 278
    Only one way to say sorry Kabam.
    CoMpEnSaTiOn
  • utkuelhanutkuelhan Member Posts: 9
    This is really frustrating. I had 2 issues in the last 2 weeks with this game and none of them get solved. After that I stopped being so worried about bugs or known issues. @xXEpicMercenaryXx I agree with you, you are absolutely right man. I'm even happy that they responded.
  • konviktedkonvikted Member Posts: 2
    My Alliance hasn't received Summoner Advancement Rewards yet. It ended yesterday and still nothing, anyone know of any issues going on?
  • Shrev0304Shrev0304 Member Posts: 10
    Im sorry was there a response on SA rewards? Im not reading all this
  • Swank777Swank777 Member Posts: 64
    20 hours and still no rewards we need a answer as to when we can expect to see the rewards and at this point compensation for alk the recent issues.
  • utkuelhanutkuelhan Member Posts: 9
    @Shrev0304 There you go mate
    Hey guys, I understand that a delay in Reward distribution can be really frustrating. I've alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns so we can look into this further and get any Rewards that you're eligible for out to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, I'd like to sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Matt13458Matt13458 Member Posts: 35
    Where are s/a rewards?
  • Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Member Posts: 47
    We have not received our rewards yet for SA. And the fact that there is no communication from the game Team (aka Kabam) is concerning my team.
  • menacemenace Member Posts: 25
    So are we getting summoner Advancement or not im confused
  • JakobitzJakobitz Member Posts: 42
    Any word Kabam? Still waiting on SA...
  • SamValdezSamValdez Member Posts: 43
    It is February 15th already and I haven’t received any rewards; myself and many others.

Receiving our rewards is very important for us;
    I will remind you that “we”, the summoners, dedicate time and money to this game with a goal in mind, and that is to get better in this game, and the means of getting better in this game is by receiving our rewards.

You are late as of now, if you would be someone paying back a debt, you Kabam, are now breaking your promise to pay on time.

So if this is a bug, get it fixed. Now, if you’re wondering why I am speaking very stern and demanding, It is because I have the right, I am a paying summoner.
  • wahlserbwahlserb Member Posts: 33
    @SamValdez “paying summoner” LOL
  • seerviseervi Member Posts: 1
    Its been a day and still we haven't got the SA rewards
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Member Posts: 286 ★★★
    Our ally didn’t get them either yet
  • ApisMelliferaApisMellifera Member Posts: 8
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    We are still looking into this and will make sure that everyone gets their rewards. Please be patient as we work on a resolution. Apologies again for the delay!

Thank you!
  • wahlserbwahlserb Member Posts: 33
    Let’s at least make the wait a little fun.

Taking bets for when we’ll recieve SA rewards.

$50 buy in. I say we get it between 2-3 (eastern standard time)

Any takers?
  • seerviseervi Member Posts: 1
    No one got I think
  • ManChildManChild Member Posts: 608 ★★★
    @Kabam Lyra I’m switching alliances today. Will I get my rewards or do I need to tell them to wait for me or find someone else? What’s the deal? I think some sort of time frame or letting us know if we can switch alliances would be ideal. It’s off season and I’m trying to find the right home.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Member Posts: 340
    We are still looking into this and will make sure that everyone gets their rewards. Please be patient as we work on a resolution. Apologies again for the delay!

some of us have to leave our alliance shortly to meet the new AW schedule for matchmaking. unlike the old system they can only wait so long. so good to hear i will still get my very late SA rewards.
  • InfineightInfineight Member Posts: 278
    Bro either your post is going to get deleted or worst you can be banned from the forums. So better to remove that***
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Any idea how much longer?
This discussion has been closed.