**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Shrev0304Shrev0304 Posts: 10
    Im sorry was there a response on SA rewards? Im not reading all this
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    20 hours and still no rewards we need a answer as to when we can expect to see the rewards and at this point compensation for alk the recent issues.
  • @Shrev0304 There you go mate
    Hey guys, I understand that a delay in Reward distribution can be really frustrating. I've alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns so we can look into this further and get any Rewards that you're eligible for out to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, I'd like to sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Matt13458Matt13458 Posts: 35
    Where are s/a rewards?
  • Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Posts: 47
    We have not received our rewards yet for SA. And the fact that there is no communication from the game Team (aka Kabam) is concerning my team.
  • menacemenace Posts: 25
    So are we getting summoner Advancement or not im confused
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    Any word Kabam? Still waiting on SA...
  • SamValdezSamValdez Posts: 42
    It is February 15th already and I haven’t received any rewards; myself and many others.

Receiving our rewards is very important for us;
    I will remind you that “we”, the summoners, dedicate time and money to this game with a goal in mind, and that is to get better in this game, and the means of getting better in this game is by receiving our rewards.

You are late as of now, if you would be someone paying back a debt, you Kabam, are now breaking your promise to pay on time.

So if this is a bug, get it fixed. Now, if you’re wondering why I am speaking very stern and demanding, It is because I have the right, I am a paying summoner.
  • wahlserbwahlserb Posts: 33
    @SamValdez “paying summoner” LOL
  • Its been a day and still we haven't got the SA rewards
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Our ally didn’t get them either yet
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    We are still looking into this and will make sure that everyone gets their rewards. Please be patient as we work on a resolution. Apologies again for the delay!

Thank you!
  • wahlserbwahlserb Posts: 33
    Let’s at least make the wait a little fun.

Taking bets for when we’ll recieve SA rewards.

$50 buy in. I say we get it between 2-3 (eastern standard time)

Any takers?
  • No one got I think
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    @Kabam Lyra I’m switching alliances today. Will I get my rewards or do I need to tell them to wait for me or find someone else? What’s the deal? I think some sort of time frame or letting us know if we can switch alliances would be ideal. It’s off season and I’m trying to find the right home.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    We are still looking into this and will make sure that everyone gets their rewards. Please be patient as we work on a resolution. Apologies again for the delay!

some of us have to leave our alliance shortly to meet the new AW schedule for matchmaking. unlike the old system they can only wait so long. so good to hear i will still get my very late SA rewards.
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Bro either your post is going to get deleted or worst you can be banned from the forums. So better to remove that***
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Any idea how much longer?
  • Infineight wrote: »
    Bro either your post is going to get deleted or worst you can be banned from the forums. So better to remove that***

My fixes are a bit quicker then kabams eh
  • cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 111
    Three freakin weeks in a row! Each week we get SA rewards later and later. Now we have set times when matchmaking in AW starts. We can't even delay that now to give exiting alliance members time to get their rewards and new members time to join without completely missing a war. This BS needs to finally stop!!!
    It's sad to say, I've played this game for over three years and ever since update 12.0, the game has progressively developed more problems with no fix in sight. There have been many of us who have begged you to stop with new content and constant "changes" and finally fix the danged issues.
    Of course this will all be ignored and swept under the rug, as per usual, so rant over.
  • Al3xAl3x Posts: 42
    I just moved alliance as they need to start enlistment. Will i still get my sa rewards? Its through no fault of mine that sa rewards is delayed and i should still be eligible to receive it
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Glad i saved that image before @MrSinister_34 edited. My friends and family will love it. They removed the edited version as well but didn’t tell us that we could switch alliances without worrying...
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    No you won’t
    Al3x wrote: »
    I just moved alliance as they need to start enlistment. Will i still get my sa rewards? Its through no fault of mine that sa rewards is delayed and i should still be eligible to receive it

• Z584Z584 Posts: 20
    Recently the summoned advancement event finished and it's been 3 days and we still have not received any rewards. The least Kabam could do is give us the the rewards and a small constellation package of 500 4 *shards 1000 3* shards and a premium hero crystal.
  • Lee102Lee102 Posts: 6
    edited February 2019
    You guys are dropping the ball a lot .. first the trials the other rewards lagging now cant even give us SA .. becoming a joke
  • Same here I haven’t gotten my summoner advancement reward also I’ve been waiting since yesterday for it but never received any
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Brandonius wrote: »
    No you won’t
    Al3x wrote: »

She said EVERYONE will get their rewards
This discussion has been closed.