**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Efflux1990Efflux1990 Posts: 54
    No SA rewards yet! 0_0
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    No sa yet and why in the World is ther no respon yet
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    You obviously don’t understand how they work

Brandonius wrote: »
    No you won’t
    Al3x wrote: »
    I just moved alliance as they need to start enlistment. Will i still get my sa rewards? Its through no fault of mine that sa rewards is delayed and i should still be eligible to receive it
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    We are still looking into this and will make sure that everyone gets their rewards. Please be patient as we work on a resolution. Apologies again for the delay!

She said EVERYONE will get their rewards

• I was really expecting some hate after my response lol. I’m glad everyone is able to share their view and we keep it civil. I’m sure we will see the rewards soon
    If you think Kabam will be able to get rewards sent for those who could no longer wait to change alliances...

7bvmyv13tnpq.gif
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Brandonius wrote: »
    You obviously don’t understand how they work

i've been bent over and rammed dry by kabam so many times I still walk funny......but it won;t stop me from submitting all the screen shots to Support that show i earned my rewards and that @Kabam Lyra said everyone would get their very late SA rewards ;)

do i actually expect to get them? absolutely not.
  • Rooney_NationRooney_Nation Posts: 65
    edited February 2019
    When will the SA rewards be given out!?! It’s been almost an entire day, and there’s been nothing from kabam except merging threads. No statements from them, or even announcements. Nothing to say, “we know and are trying to fix”. At minimum, a response is needed. Nothing though... really kabam?
  • JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 70
    My alliance and I haven’t received the rewards yet. No rewards after the last maintenance. When will this rewards be available?2iqod2akon28.png
    There have been several Kabam statements in the last hour

When will the SA rewards be given out!?! It’s been almost an entire day, and there’s been nothing from kabam except merging threads. No statements from them, or even announcements. Nothing to say, “we know and are trying to fix”. At minimum, a response is needed. Nothing though... really kabam?

• Can we all just calm down for a second and hope they get it working soon. They make a mess of things, yes, but they also fix issues as well. Let's give them some time. This is not a one button solution where you just press a button and all is fine. The magnitude of people this has effected is enormous and i am sure it's gonna take time. Patience brothers.
    Oh and let's hope for juicy compensation as well. :wink:
  • MpSTaXMpSTaX Posts: 4
    Still no SA rewards about a full 24 hours and nothing. Y’all going to get this resolved anytime soon?
    And I have had my fill of the stupid. Back to arena.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

False
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    game is not granting rewards for war and level up event either. and we just won a war but did not get the 50k points bonus for winning the war
  • Same
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I switched alliances. Oh well.
    Hi all,

The requirements for receiving the Summoner Advancement rewards has not changed. You will need to remain in the Alliance until they have been awarded in order to receive them. Apologies for the inconvenience caused for players looking to switch Alliances today.

So either we lose SA rewards or we wait and screw the alliance leaving them short for their next war? Great choices and thanks.
    monomugg wrote: »
    game is not granting rewards for war and level up event either. and we just won a war but did not get the 50k points bonus for winning the war

no 50k bonus because it's not a season war
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    We are still looking into this and will make sure that everyone gets their rewards. Please be patient as we work on a resolution. Apologies again for the delay!

@ this point patience is out the window. We just want to know when we can get our rewards and what if any compensation y'all are considering given all the complications we've delt with recently. The longer this takes clearly the more irritated we get and the more we are going to be expecting. I truly hope you understand that.
  • Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 96 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Almost 24hrs now since SA has ended and still nothing.. Any word @Kabam Miike?
  • My alliance still hasn’t received our rewards from the Summoner Advancement period that ended yesterday. Is anyone else having this issue? Does anybody know what might be causing this?
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    monomugg wrote: »

no 50k bonus because it's not a season war

sorry. my bad 😅
  • RuffRuff Posts: 3
    I still haven't gotten my SA rewards from last week, is there an issue? Do we have an eta?
  • What is the timeline on rewards being sent?
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Isn't one. There's a thread, they've acknowledged it's late. Sucks, but things happen. Just rewards though, so I'm not too worried about it. They'll come in eventually.

I know for some it sucks because they can't switch for wars yet, but it's still only preseason anyways.
  • ChrisYSG1ChrisYSG1 Posts: 17
    It's Friday and still no SA for anyone in my alliance.
This discussion has been closed.