**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

100% Cap Marvel CH2 Quest without DEATHS

Comments

• ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 562 ★★★
    Nice! My Ghost is just recently 4/55 but I'm for sure trying her out here.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I have a maxed out 4-star Ghost and even with the Wasp synergy I struggle at times when the defender is not aggressively attacking into me when phasing.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I have a maxed out 4-star Ghost and even with the Wasp synergy I struggle at times when the defender is not aggressively attacking into me when phasing.

they should be aggressive, there is a global node. I didnt really face any problems as such
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    @Mike12867 what sig is your ghost?
    dfmoore26 wrote: »
    @Mike12867 what sig is your ghost?

• HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    I wish my Ghost was awakened. Have every other AG except tech. Honestly if Kabam offered a deal where we could choose the class of the AG I'd buy it immediately. And I'm sure there would be a lot of others who would as well.
    HolyDrac wrote: »
    I wish my Ghost was awakened. Have every other AG except tech. Honestly if Kabam offered a deal where we could choose the class of the AG I'd buy it immediately. And I'm sure there would be a lot of others who would as well.

yea this event is where her dupe absolutely matters
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 wrote: »

yea this event is where her dupe absolutely matters

Not also this but also u ikow how to play ghost that a Big matter to fx if im use ghost. Im wuld die faster that im Can tap pause
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Videos or it didn’t happen
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

Videos is one this u migt wont to tap one it

There is a video included, check the first post lol
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Can u use 3* ghost?
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★

I wish I had a Ghost. I mean, I have a LOT of tech iso, and even an Tech AG. I even have the Wasp I just need the Ghost.
    doctorb wrote: »
    Can u use 3* ghost?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKsyMiO7OJ0

Nop and here is a reason why lol. Super painful and took me a day to get a kill on all those fights
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Nice job. Great ghost play