**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

100% Cap Marvel CH2 Quest without DEATHS

Comments

• ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Nice! My Ghost is just recently 4/55 but I'm for sure trying her out here.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I have a maxed out 4-star Ghost and even with the Wasp synergy I struggle at times when the defender is not aggressively attacking into me when phasing.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I have a maxed out 4-star Ghost and even with the Wasp synergy I struggle at times when the defender is not aggressively attacking into me when phasing.

they should be aggressive, there is a global node. I didnt really face any problems as such
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    @Mike12867 what sig is your ghost?
    dfmoore26 wrote: »
    @Mike12867 what sig is your ghost?

• HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    I wish my Ghost was awakened. Have every other AG except tech. Honestly if Kabam offered a deal where we could choose the class of the AG I'd buy it immediately. And I'm sure there would be a lot of others who would as well.
    HolyDrac wrote: »
    I wish my Ghost was awakened. Have every other AG except tech. Honestly if Kabam offered a deal where we could choose the class of the AG I'd buy it immediately. And I'm sure there would be a lot of others who would as well.

yea this event is where her dupe absolutely matters
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 wrote: »

yea this event is where her dupe absolutely matters

Not also this but also u ikow how to play ghost that a Big matter to fx if im use ghost. Im wuld die faster that im Can tap pause
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Videos or it didn’t happen
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

Videos is one this u migt wont to tap one it

There is a video included, check the first post lol
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    Can u use 3* ghost?
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★

I wish I had a Ghost. I mean, I have a LOT of tech iso, and even an Tech AG. I even have the Wasp I just need the Ghost.
    doctorb wrote: »
    Can u use 3* ghost?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKsyMiO7OJ0

Nop and here is a reason why lol. Super painful and took me a day to get a kill on all those fights
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Nice job. Great ghost play