KABAM needs to make SA rewards right for those that had to leave alliances.

2»

Comments

  • Cma1323Cma1323 Posts: 33
    edited February 16
    Did it though? They know the weakness of the player base, awakening gems.[/quote]

    For a time it did, it's been a long time since the player base took a stand though [/quote]

    But did it really? @demonzfyre has a point version 12.0 was big ordeal and the last time the community actually took a stand together and the last time there was gonna be something to not log in for a whole day was what July 4th last year? But kabam ran a great deal so a bunch of the leaders in the community called it off. I am happy to say I have only spent $1 on this game.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 5,443 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    It is fair, again anyone who leaves thier alliance before rewards go out, then they get nothing.

    What about those that apparently got 3x rewards do you think everyone should get them because it is unfair, nope then they would have to cave I and give in Everytime they give something extra out.

    Was the issue their fault yes, but anyways who was thinking about leaving should have thought and considered the history and who they are dealing with first and then waited until they get them.

    Same goes for season rewards and other types of rewards, if you leave be they are sent out then you get nothing why should this be any different?

    It shouldn't things happen and this is one of those things people should have considered before leaving their allainces, they made the choice and now they need to live with the consequences of that choice which is why they should and won't get anything

    Fair enough they don't have to fix their mistakes and we don't have to spend our money either. Nuff said.

    Exactly, if we want something to change we shouldn't give them much money and that actually Seemed to work well before.

    Did it though? They know the weakness of the player base, awakening gems.

    For a time it did, it's been a long time since the player base took a stand though

    12.0 is what you are referring to. They tried again in July, but Kabam offered 5* awakening gems. Plot thwarted.
  • Cma1323Cma1323 Posts: 33
    edited February 16
    RunamokUSA wrote: »
    Again, you don’t agree with the way it works so therefore that is the way it should be and the system is not fair and a wrong must be righted....in your eyes....but just in case you didn’t know, you are not in charge, you are not Kabam, you are free to cry though which is all you are accomplishing.

    Live with the consequences and move on
    9
    I dont agree with the way it works but that isnt the point or even what this discussion was about. What I am suggesting is a change that is fair and better for the community as a whole. If you have other suggestions certainly open to hearing them my friend. Otherwise you are certainly welcome to more of my so called "crying" or to certainly take a piece of your own advice and move on.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    it is annoying and i dont like the system as if you put in the work you should get the rewards.
    but it is wat it is and we know that.
    so we deal with it.

    the reason is quite simple when u think bout it.
    when a player contributes to an alliance event they get marked as so in the alliance event.
    not on thier individual account.
    when it comes time for rewards to be handed out kabam go alliance by alliance and hand it to every memeber in the alliance who is marked as contributing.
    for it to be done in a way that requires you to not be in the alliance would be a much more complicated system as each account would need the record stored in it.so then kabam could see. while you were in alliance x they got this bracket.
    it would create potential issues of peeps alliance jumping for extra rewards, and over all just a mess and much more complicated system.
    how would they decide wat rewards to give a player who had been in 10 different alliances during the same period???

    its not about wat you do as a solo player. it is about what ur alliance does as a team. if you leave your team you dont get the rewards. prety simple and fair.

    but when their are delays and it then impacts things like wars it is not such a simple solution
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 440
    RunamokUSA wrote: »
    Again, you don’t agree with the way it works so therefore that is the way it should be and the system is not fair and a wrong must be righted....in your eyes....but just in case you didn’t know, you are not in charge, you are not Kabam, you are free to cry though which is all you are accomplishing.

    Live with the consequences and move on

    No you continue to miss the point everyone agrees with the way it works when it works. It's not working though rewards should have went out yesterday. Nobody should have been punished for leaving their alliance today. Wake up.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 440
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Cma1323 wrote: »
    @runamokusa if you had then you would have read where I said this is not to blame kabam. But guess that is what one can expect from trolls.

    Just because you say you arent asking for compensation or blaming Kabam doesn't negate the fact that you did both of those things in your post. They admitted early on that they were investigating the issue. And on top of that, if those leaving were just taking a break, how would have it hurt them by staying?

    It would have hurt the entire alliance who had no choice on when to start war matchmaking for today, are you really that numb and oblivious to the big picture?
  • Cma1323Cma1323 Posts: 33
    MaatMan wrote: »
    it is annoying and i dont like the system as if you put in the work you should get the rewards.
    but it is wat it is and we know that.
    so we deal with it.

    the reason is quite simple when u think bout it.
    when a player contributes to an alliance event they get marked as so in the alliance event.
    not on thier individual account.
    when it comes time for rewards to be handed out kabam go alliance by alliance and hand it to every memeber in the alliance who is marked as contributing.
    for it to be done in a way that requires you to not be in the alliance would be a much more complicated system as each account would need the record stored in it.so then kabam could see. while you were in alliance x they got this bracket.
    it would create potential issues of peeps alliance jumping for extra rewards, and over all just a mess and much more complicated system.
    how would they decide wat rewards to give a player who had been in 10 different alliances during the same period???

    its not about wat you do as a solo player. it is about what ur alliance does as a team. if you leave your team you dont get the rewards. prety simple and fair.

    but when their are delays and it then impacts things like wars it is not such a simple solution

    I would agree with you to an extent but that is why they had the blackout dates to prevent alliance jumping, so basically its one or none. If you leave the team before the event ends then yes you shouldn't get rewards but if you stayed for whole event and contributed you should get them because you contributed as part of the team as you said and didnt leave them hanging. But even if people dont agree with that which is fine this is certainly a whole new issue and for people to say it's always been that way and people should know
    Well obviously a lot of people didnt know which is why so many were asking and Kabam even made a special emergency announcement about it in forums. When really they should have sent an in game message to everyone.
  • Cma1323Cma1323 Posts: 33
    edited February 16
    @runamokusa I am glad that you did notice i wasnt in charge of Kabam though cause if I was it would be a much better product than it is right now.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 22
    You made them lose their rewards lol
  • _I__I_ Posts: 175
    this is not Kabam's fault at all. no one deserves any compensation at least in this matter. kabam had clearly stated their need for time to hand over the rewards so everyone was well informed. ignorance needs no compensation. in the case that u have stated one part clearly are the players who wanted a break from participation they refused to leave willingly. they too were aware fresh n timely recruitment needed as their replacement yet they clung on. the second party here are the leader n officers. they could have chosen to be more benevolent but they decided to hand out the kick out to cut the overstaying. the leader n the officers surely did not regret which evidently proves the members kicked out had not done enough to effect the consciousness of the leader n officers involved or that the leader n the officers are so self absorbed that they preferred to ensure they do not lag behind in a trivial game like this at the expense of players who might have served them with their respective earnest endeavours.so Kabam is innocent. its u all who needs introspection.
  • Hey there, there is already a thread for this topic going here. Please try to refrain from creating multiple threads about the same topics as this can clutter the forums and make it harder for other players to search through them. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.