**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rogue with Brawl and Invade

Comments

• Really!? I thought Rouge was hella fun. Especially when you both get unstoppable and just slug it out! The whole point is to treat her as if she’s stun immune. I had major issues with IWIM... My team Blade 4/55 and The Hood, StarLord, X23, all tank 3 five stars and a maxed out four star Corvus
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    I think we all can just back and be thankful there wasn't a couple champs in this matchup: Hyperion, mordo on brawl, the champion unstoppable upon unstoppable, Corvus on invade, tons of options could of been way worse
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I finished chapter 1 but i am very discouraged. No 5 star corvus no hyperion no medusa no quake only 4 star quake maxed and I suck playing with her

Man, I understand why you want some of those champs for this quest, but you're acting like they're the ONLY counter and way to tackle the content. As a player who claims to have nearly 10k prestige I imagine you've got quite a wide range of champions. Try out different options. We are only a few days in. There's lots of time! The more time that goes by the more ideas and strategies get thrown around on YouTube, reddit and even here!

I will say I agree with your original post, rogue with both brawl and AoW is a tough combo. It is what cost me the most on my run. And I did a lot of practice on her before even attempting to do a real run. But it is doable!

And remember, if you still can't clear it (and there's nothing wrong with that), there is another awesome event - Love is a Battlerealm! Yeah, the rewards aren't as good there, but it's much easier and still some pretty nice rewards coming out of it!
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    This challenge is more important than LoL. Rewards are better

How are the rewards better than LOL?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    This challenge is more important than LoL. Rewards are better

How are the rewards better than LOL?

T5B
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    What is the analysis? You have stacked toster with good counter champs and you will do thr quest with minimum items.

You have few to no counters and you wont do the quest at all. This is NOT about skill. Stop the nonsense
    Wow kabam? Really?

Is this how we are supposed to enjoy the game?

I will take the Maze approach to this!

Very dissapointed

Don’t enjoy it? Then don’t do it. Great that you have the realization to use the “Maze” approach.

Well.. if you don’t have the few counters, then your roster is not there yet. You could get 10k prestige ranking Thor Rag and Sentry etc.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Try using Yondu on her. It's hard to make her block but once she does Yondu basically kills her because of his damage attacking into block.
    edited February 2019
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    DarthHaas wrote: »
    @CapWW2 dude sounds like you over your head on this challenge. Best to save the resources and just use it as a practice for the nodes. Who knows maybe you will get better st them in the future. No shame in not having skill for certain content. There is plenty of content that gives me trouble at the beginning. I either practice at it or come on the forum and call it BS. So far every time I complain in the forum it has made me better. So keep at it

Thank you for the advice bro!!!

This is what I have left:

a5dgd6bo8bfy.jpeg

How'd it go, you finish her up? I did chapter two last night, cost be about 14 individual revives from start to finish. My prestige is around 6.5-7k so I'm assuming we have comparable level rosters at least. It definitely wasn't easy and I made a couple mistakes but got it done.

No we dont have comparable roster. My prestige is around or almost 10,000. I have 110 4 stars and 70 5 stars. I have like 30 rank 3/45 5 stars, 10 4/55 and 2 5/65 and maxed on class cat, t2A and 2 T5B. However I will tell you what I have done and my method:

I got 5 fights left. This is what I have done:

Team:
    SL 5/65
    Guilly 4/55
    Venom 4/55
    Hyperion 5/50
    Ronan 5/50

MM easy fight : used Guillotine
    IMIW: use SL first, then hyperion then use vemon,s true strike to finish off, he cannot autoblock me below 18 percent health.
    Rogue: basically a team revive. Use everyone first then venom last and bleed her out.
    Black widow: SL
    KK: Ronan

CM: really? Haven’t got to her but she is just fine i assume.

Now to all the haters saying I have no skill and blah blah. I actually saw how champs that bleed on hits can conquer rogue like x-23, BP OG, venom, carnage etc. this is a good advice for people struggling. Just parry and hit her. You will die but you will do damage too, in fact enough damage she will go down in a couple of revives. Instead to try to be a hero and master brawl nodes and aspect of war.

I was not going to do this challenge However just doing it to prove the negative friends wrong
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    @CapWW2 dude sounds like you over your head on this challenge. Best to save the resources and just use it as a practice for the nodes. Who knows maybe you will get better st them in the future. No shame in not having skill for certain content. There is plenty of content that gives me trouble at the beginning. I either practice at it or come on the forum and call it BS. So far every time I complain in the forum it has made me better. So keep at it

a5dgd6bo8bfy.jpeg

How'd it go, you finish her up? I did chapter two last night, cost be about 14 individual revives from start to finish. My prestige is around 6.5-7k so I'm assuming we have comparable level rosters at least. It definitely wasn't easy and I made a couple mistakes but got it done.

My prestige is around or almost 10,000. I have 110 4 stars and 70 5 stars. I have like 30 rank 3/45 5 stars, 10 4/55 and 2 5/65

Just fyi, your prestige is not even close to 10,000. Do you even know what prestige is?
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

a5dgd6bo8bfy.jpeg

My prestige is around or almost 10,000. I have 110 4 stars and 70 5 stars. I have like 30 rank 3/45 5 stars, 10 4/55 and 2 5/65

Just fyi, your prestige is not even close to 10,000.

Just FYI it is going to be above once I 5/65 EMMA FROST. Just need to finish this 5 fights left. I also have some high prestige 4/55 like carnage and others so you dont know me roster.

Just for a fact I know is above 9000.

Um, no once you 5/65 Emma Frost your prestige will be around 8,500...

a5dgd6bo8bfy.jpeg

Just FYI it is going to be above once I 5/65 EMMA FROST. Just need to finish this 5 fights left. I also have some high prestige 4/55 like carnage and others so you dont know me roster.

Just do it for me

5/65 blade 200
    5/65 SL 200
    4/55 Phoenix level 100
    6 star rank 2 Void
    5/65 Emma level 100
    4/55 Carnage level 150
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★

a5dgd6bo8bfy.jpeg

Just do it for me

5/65 blade 200
    5/65 SL 200
    4/55 Phoenix level 100
    6 star rank 2 Void
    5/65 Emma level 100
    4/55 Carnage level 150

a5dgd6bo8bfy.jpeg

Just do it for me

5/65 blade 200
    5/65 SL 200
    4/55 Phoenix level 100
    6 star rank 2 Void
    5/65 Emma level 100
    4/55 Carnage level 150

Your original list only had 2 5/65s. You didn't say that you had a rank 2 6 star
    edited February 2019
    But anyway if you're wondering, and if your Void is unawakened, your prestige is:

36l2bljeeyqo.jpg
    Thanks

a5dgd6bo8bfy.jpeg

Just do it for me

5/65 blade 200
    5/65 SL 200
    4/55 Phoenix level 100
    6 star rank 2 Void
    5/65 Emma level 100
    4/55 Carnage level 150

Your original list only had 2 5/65s. You didn't say that you had a rank 2 6 star

My mistake 😂 i have way too many champs. I only have 5 6 stars because I do not play AW or arena competitively so they are not used including VOid unless special situations
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    That’s a long ways from 10000 tho
    Belfigor wrote: »
    Wow kabam? Really?

Very dissapointed

they are pay to win.
    ch 1 is for everyone, normal free2play, ch2 is pay2win, knowing that it is an option, it is up to you if you want to cough up or not

I’m 100% F2P, & I only spent 40 units on 1 revive in Chapter 2, thanks to a massive stash I developed. It’s not pay to win... it’s skills to win.

Good for you. I have spend several team revives and I am no ashamed of it. I did the math agter the first path and the units warrants the effort so I changed my mind.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    I agree that having the right champions makes this 'challenge' a cakewalk, but it's still possible to complete without the perfect champions.

And not wanting to use units for this is just foolish, the rewards are really really good. I would use every item/unit that I have in my inventory if it meant clearing this. The rewards go away, but you can always fill up your stash again slowly.
    Belfigor wrote: »
    Wow kabam? Really?

Very dissapointed

they are pay to win.
    ch 1 is for everyone, normal free2play, ch2 is pay2win, knowing that it is an option, it is up to you if you want to cough up or not

I’m 100% F2P, & I only spent 40 units on 1 revive in Chapter 2, thanks to a massive stash I developed. It’s not pay to win... it’s skills to win.

Which one did you use, Corvus or Ghost? xD I went through it with 4/55 Corvus and 0 items used. He's a straight up cheatcode
    For the people that did not motivated me:

😊

yay22acuwu46.jpeg