**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What makes people lose interest with this game?

I thought I would make a discussion here about what is making this game lose chunks of it's player base. This isn't a bash kabam thread or "it's pay to win thread". Just what is making you lose interest.

Me personally it is how the game seems to be "breaking" in it's core mechanics. From last two updates basic controls such as parry, block and dexterity aren't working to the ability they did when I first started playing like 10 months back.

Blocking/ parry: I have found more and more how my block just breaks or my character just doesn't block when I am pressing on the screen. This causes death in so many aspects in the game and more importantly war. Blocks dropping and parries not registering causes so much frustration in the game and I am seeing lots of people in my alliance showing this same frustration.

Dexterity: since this last update my dexterity has really been a miss. Dexing out of attacks but still being hit by them just leads to confusion and creates a toxic feeling for the game.

These basic mechanics are the fundamental part of the game and with them acting up so casually now, it is making the game more irritating than annoying.

I love this game and happy spend money on it and would happily keep spending but having internet issues every fight and having block dropping meaning more potions is just making me lose interest.

I really hope this can get fixed and can look forward to playing this game for the years to come.
Phone info in case interested:
Huawei P20 light
WiFi and data used
On most up to date Android update
Had phone for 10 months and use it for very little other than this game.

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    changing AW start times to early morning/removing our ability to start matchmaking based on best times for our alliance ... awful awful stuff that's definitely reducing my interest even more... even with me now being in a retirement alliance.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Basically all that’s been said above.

When all those things start to outweigh the feeling of having fun while playing this game.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    When a premium mobile game (with a strong player base focused too much on RNG and sales are boosted by desperate players gambling on extremely low odds to get champs / resources to progress) performing poorly.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    1 - Bad pulls
    2 - Few chances of progression if you don't spend 24/7/365 in the game
    3 - Events created for specific champions / old champions are useless
    4 - Nerfs
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    content focused towards a small group of champs, other than all champs
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    HELP button
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    for me its the BS nodes that "forces" you to use revives/money to beat it. Brawl is a good example.

seriously wtf kabam
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Unstoppable
  • iRanjaniRanjan Posts: 64
    For me it's the sheer difficulty of getting alpha 2 crystals. There are very few offers for alpha 2 and even with the new reduced glory, it will take you months to get enough to rank up a champion. Not to mention there is Tier 5 crystals as well... another pain!
This discussion has been closed.