**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dexterity vs Dormammu

I know I'm not the first to raise this, but it needs to be mentioned again. Dormammu as boss in aw is basically unbeatable when at 4/55 without being forced to spend an insane amount. First we had Magik, but there are work arounds available. However no one is immune to degeneration while dexterity gives a useless buff. Are there any plans to address this unfair gap in the game or does it just make too much in Odin sales?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    People without dexterity are immune to degeneration caused by dexterity. The cost to drop dexterity for that fight is ~13 units depending on mastery set up, if you have an extravagant amount of points in utility then it could double and be ~30 units.
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    Would be much simpler if they took the buff off dexterity. It provides minimal benefit
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    People without dexterity are immune to degeneration caused by dexterity. The cost to drop dexterity for that fight is ~13 units depending on mastery set up, if you have an extravagant amount of points in utility then it could double and be ~30 units.

So you can change masteries per individual fight in AW? I thought they were locked in once you joined.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Dorm as a boss if you play with certain champions really isn't bad at all. Vision, captain america, star lord, magik, doctor voodoo can all last till the end of the timer or at least take off a good chunk if you play very agressively with back draft intercepts to keep him against the wall and do shallow evades when baiting special 1s. Its all about adjusting your style of play to benefit the specific match its not unfair since I know a lot of people who have gotten 4/55 dorms with full mystic dispersion on boss node down without giving more than 4 or 5 kills even seen a couple of fights soloed with star lord