**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon crystals

Will we see new ones?

Comments

• YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Of course, they are why dungeons exist lol
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Yes there will be new ones.. i just find it extremely weird that they still havent announced them with around 2 hours left until dungeons start

why announce them when you can see them in 2 hours.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Yes there will be new ones.. i just find it extremely weird that they still havent announced them with around 2 hours left until dungeons start

I bet they drop the same crystals as the last bunch and that's why there been no announcement.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Nabz034 wrote: »

I bet they drop the same crystals as the last bunch and that's why there been no announcement.

I’m Ikow that not true.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    edited February 2019
    Lormif wrote: »

Well yes now. But the thing is they should announced them before the prev expired as people could choose which to go for

They specifically said when then made the new dungeon announcement that crystals wouldnt be announced until the new dungeons started.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Lormif wrote: »

Well yes now. But the thing is they should announced them before the prev expired as people could choose which to go for

They specifically said when then made the new dungeon announcement that crystals wouldnt be announced until the new dungeons started.

They didn't say anything like that in the announcement.