**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did you guys catch all the mods people were using?

Currently facing an alliance that has guys with very low mastery sets in tier 2 and they are some how cruising through our top ranked champs on difficult nodes without being knocked out or have much health taken off. This is very suspicious. Especially when they are using 3/30s and 4/40s on attack and some aren't even duped to give them their signature abilities.

Comments

• Allstar105Allstar105 Posts: 19
    I'll gladly send pictures. We have an alliance filled with 5/50s, 3/45s, and 4/55s, respectably.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Allstar105 wrote: »
    I'll gladly send pictures. We have an alliance filled with 5/50s, 3/45s, and 4/55s, respectably.

You cannot send pictures. You'd be breaking the rules of the forum.
    You have to submit a report through the game.
  • Colvin35Colvin35 Posts: 27
    We have the same issue right now
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Show pictures but blank out all names and alliance names, surely that's okay?

Dudes who ARE cheating need to caught, obviously no guess work and no doing it just because your losing etc, but valid ones should be announced I think anyway.

As long as names etc are hidden or blanked out.... could still be against forum rules though, either way defo report them 100%
  • Allstar105Allstar105 Posts: 19
    How do I send a report through the game?
    Click the gear button in the top left corner of the home screen and then click the support button