**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rogue with Brawl and Invade

124»

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    ON12355 wrote: »
    No this is not about skill it is about roster and champs u have and money

Okay, let's cover some basics:

First of all - all in this game is about roster. And bragging about it doesn't make any sense. You can see difference between good and bad champion, this game is as far from "all champs equally good" as game can be. It is also one of the weakest spots of all game, yet that's how it is and how it always was. Get used to it.
    Also, as far as challenges go, this one is for sure not the most "specific roster required" one. As you could see many times here in your discussion, many many different champs were used to get it done.
    And aspect of war may be BS and lazy work from Kabam, that I can agree with completely, yet overcoming especially this node is more about skill than about anything else. So there's another of your points not valid at all.

Another thing you are constantly ignoring is that not all content is made for everyone. I myself skipped Maze also. Yes, this Cpt.Marvel challenge may require more than you can give. You could be salty that "if you had 5* Corvus, you could do it" but fact is you don't. You don't have him. I myself don't have him either, but I have 4* so I took him r5 especially for this challenge and it was totally doable even with 4*. And I dare to give you my personal opinion here, if you lack large spectrum of 4* champions and you don't have key champion even 4* version AND you also don't have enough other good high rank champions that were mentioned here earlier to substitute, well, then you really are not it good enough position to take this challenge. Simple as that. This challenge rewards offers some endgame content, for crying out loud! There are 6* shards and T5B, you said it yourself, it's much better than LoL reward so by that logic it should be more demanding and not only regarding skills, but roster as well! You need only 1 good champion for LoL. It only makes sense you need more than one for this.

With that said, you should be at least fair enough to say "sorry, I was wrong about this." as you obviously did manage this one proving the point of all others, yet you still stand on your own childish opinion that it was not as comfortable challenge as you wished and you almost didn't get the rewards you wanted but others did and that's the problem. :neutral: Grow up.

Totally wrong in all aspects. I do have a extensive roster.
    Did I enjoy the challenge? NO

Do I have skills? I am not the best player but I am above average.

Do I know how to be a master with all champions in the game? No, I hate Quake, Ghost and many others.

Did I used my 5/65 or 6 stars? No. I mainly used 4 star 5/50 Hyperion and 4/55 venom for most fights.

Did I spend some units do to not having some specific champs? Yes

Do I care about spending units or buying units? No

I did not enjoy the rogue fight. It is a lazy way to create a money grab. Aspect of war and passive nodes are ruining the game. Why is this?

Because passive nodes is a way to nerf all your champs. Why have champs with abilities if you have enemies with passive abilities, force will that nullify all your abilities. It comes down then to raw damage and intercept. I know how to do intercept but it is not enjoyable to have a system in which your champs cannot even block due to the ridiculous damage and also forces you to one style of play constantly in which there is a big margin of error.

When you resort to personal attacks because you disagree that tells a lot about who the childish one is here.

I did the challenge just to prove to the people that accuse me of no skill or lazy that I can do it. The fact that I did not enjoy it it is not an attack agaisnt anyone personally. It is my honest opinion.

If you call someone for being "totally wrong in everything", there is basically 100% chance you are the wrong one as you are obviously not able to be objective :smile:

But I can take it. Since you clearly don't want to hear any other opinion than "this challenge was trash", there is absolutely no point arguing with you. Let's put it as simple as I can: If you don't like the challenge, don't challenge yourself. If you don't care about spending units, ignore events that cannot be done otherwise - but respect that there are and always be challenges like that. They are here for others, not for you. What's that hard to understand? NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO DO ANYTHING here. I myself am 100% free-to-play. But I learned to respect that there are just some challenges that you need units for and to be fair, there ARE ways to get them for free. Again - if you don't care about that, it's alright, it's your choice, but why brag about it? It is your decision. Not game's flaw - which there are many but this is not one of them. Adapt and overcome. And when the game take it too far for you (been there too, nothing wrong about it) you just need to learn to pass :wink: It's just that simple, really.

I have the right to say when I do not like something. If you dont like my opinion just ignore it. Nothing personal. The nobody forcing you is one of the most stupid arguments up to this day.

This game is meant to be fun. That is why we all play. If i did not have fun in some aspect of the challenge I will say it. I will not stop my freedom of speech just because you feel entilted to tell me how to to think or what to do. I respect your opinion. If you enjoy every second of it good for you.

I did not enjoyed some parts of the challenge period. I did it anyways because I felt like it. Mature a little and you will find the world does not spin around your axis.

Dude, you seriously need to chill :smiley: How is my argument about nobody forcing anyone different from what you wrote literally one sentence before about me just ignoring your opinion if I don't like it? :smiley: You really need to get it all sorted out it seems. Calm down, take off on that big words, your freedom of speech is of course absolutely safe here :smiley: you are obviously frustrated, we all get it. This discussion would have ended long time ago if it really was only about you telling your opinion, which you are not, you were the first here attacking everyone who have not agreed with you. You can't turn this around man, everyone here can see you are the one overreacting here :smile: I wont add fuel to the flames, I think you helped make my and other people's point yourself quite well. Peace :wink:

I am not changing your point of view. I could care less. I will say what I want to say regardless what you think. Facts dont care about feelings. I did not enjoy the rogue fight. It has nothing to do with either skill or roster specifically for that fight on my perspective. You disagree fine. It is ok to disagree.

However your methods just like everyones instead of asking why you did not like it? Or offering constructive advice proceed to shame and bash people which is agaisnt the rules of the forum. I do not need your condescending apologist behavior. Again i believe in respectful comstructive criticism which most people dont have today.
    It has to do with skill I have corvus but used domino shallow evading rogues medium most the time
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    No this is not about skill it is about roster and champs u have and money

Okay, let's cover some basics:

First of all - all in this game is about roster. And bragging about it doesn't make any sense. You can see difference between good and bad champion, this game is as far from "all champs equally good" as game can be. It is also one of the weakest spots of all game, yet that's how it is and how it always was. Get used to it.
    Also, as far as challenges go, this one is for sure not the most "specific roster required" one. As you could see many times here in your discussion, many many different champs were used to get it done.
    And aspect of war may be BS and lazy work from Kabam, that I can agree with completely, yet overcoming especially this node is more about skill than about anything else. So there's another of your points not valid at all.

Another thing you are constantly ignoring is that not all content is made for everyone. I myself skipped Maze also. Yes, this Cpt.Marvel challenge may require more than you can give. You could be salty that "if you had 5* Corvus, you could do it" but fact is you don't. You don't have him. I myself don't have him either, but I have 4* so I took him r5 especially for this challenge and it was totally doable even with 4*. And I dare to give you my personal opinion here, if you lack large spectrum of 4* champions and you don't have key champion even 4* version AND you also don't have enough other good high rank champions that were mentioned here earlier to substitute, well, then you really are not it good enough position to take this challenge. Simple as that. This challenge rewards offers some endgame content, for crying out loud! There are 6* shards and T5B, you said it yourself, it's much better than LoL reward so by that logic it should be more demanding and not only regarding skills, but roster as well! You need only 1 good champion for LoL. It only makes sense you need more than one for this.

With that said, you should be at least fair enough to say "sorry, I was wrong about this." as you obviously did manage this one proving the point of all others, yet you still stand on your own childish opinion that it was not as comfortable challenge as you wished and you almost didn't get the rewards you wanted but others did and that's the problem. :neutral: Grow up.

Totally wrong in all aspects. I do have a extensive roster.
    Did I enjoy the challenge? NO

Do I have skills? I am not the best player but I am above average.

Do I know how to be a master with all champions in the game? No, I hate Quake, Ghost and many others.

Did I used my 5/65 or 6 stars? No. I mainly used 4 star 5/50 Hyperion and 4/55 venom for most fights.

Did I spend some units do to not having some specific champs? Yes

Do I care about spending units or buying units? No

I did not enjoy the rogue fight. It is a lazy way to create a money grab. Aspect of war and passive nodes are ruining the game. Why is this?

Because passive nodes is a way to nerf all your champs. Why have champs with abilities if you have enemies with passive abilities, force will that nullify all your abilities. It comes down then to raw damage and intercept. I know how to do intercept but it is not enjoyable to have a system in which your champs cannot even block due to the ridiculous damage and also forces you to one style of play constantly in which there is a big margin of error.

When you resort to personal attacks because you disagree that tells a lot about who the childish one is here.

I did the challenge just to prove to the people that accuse me of no skill or lazy that I can do it. The fact that I did not enjoy it it is not an attack agaisnt anyone personally. It is my honest opinion.

If you call someone for being "totally wrong in everything", there is basically 100% chance you are the wrong one as you are obviously not able to be objective :smile:

But I can take it. Since you clearly don't want to hear any other opinion than "this challenge was trash", there is absolutely no point arguing with you. Let's put it as simple as I can: If you don't like the challenge, don't challenge yourself. If you don't care about spending units, ignore events that cannot be done otherwise - but respect that there are and always be challenges like that. They are here for others, not for you. What's that hard to understand? NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO DO ANYTHING here. I myself am 100% free-to-play. But I learned to respect that there are just some challenges that you need units for and to be fair, there ARE ways to get them for free. Again - if you don't care about that, it's alright, it's your choice, but why brag about it? It is your decision. Not game's flaw - which there are many but this is not one of them. Adapt and overcome. And when the game take it too far for you (been there too, nothing wrong about it) you just need to learn to pass :wink: It's just that simple, really.

I have the right to say when I do not like something. If you dont like my opinion just ignore it. Nothing personal. The nobody forcing you is one of the most stupid arguments up to this day.

This game is meant to be fun. That is why we all play. If i did not have fun in some aspect of the challenge I will say it. I will not stop my freedom of speech just because you feel entilted to tell me how to to think or what to do. I respect your opinion. If you enjoy every second of it good for you.

I did not enjoyed some parts of the challenge period. I did it anyways because I felt like it. Mature a little and you will find the world does not spin around your axis.

Dude, you seriously need to chill :smiley: How is my argument about nobody forcing anyone different from what you wrote literally one sentence before about me just ignoring your opinion if I don't like it? :smiley: You really need to get it all sorted out it seems. Calm down, take off on that big words, your freedom of speech is of course absolutely safe here :smiley: you are obviously frustrated, we all get it. This discussion would have ended long time ago if it really was only about you telling your opinion, which you are not, you were the first here attacking everyone who have not agreed with you. You can't turn this around man, everyone here can see you are the one overreacting here :smile: I wont add fuel to the flames, I think you helped make my and other people's point yourself quite well. Peace :wink:

I am not changing your point of view. I could care less. I will say what I want to say regardless what you think. Facts dont care about feelings. I did not enjoy the rogue fight. It has nothing to do with either skill or roster specifically for that fight on my perspective. You disagree fine. It is ok to disagree.

However your methods just like everyones instead of asking why you did not like it? Or offering constructive advice proceed to shame and bash people which is agaisnt the rules of the forum. I do not need your condescending apologist behavior. Again i believe in respectful comstructive criticism which most people dont have today.
    It has to do with skill I have corvus but used domino shallow evading rogues medium most the time

For you it has to do with skill. How about you use karnak and let me know how that goes? If you are very skilled you should not get KO or get touched.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    How do you beat it without Ghost, Corvus, Hype, CAIW, Domino and a ton a resources?

Really getting sick of spending resources on content because I haven't be blessed by RNGesus...