Man I really can't decide If I should save for Blade plzzzz help me

Currently at 34k 5 star shards but is it worth it?
tqtcbkzy41d1.png
pj82e8c2rp5u.png
«1

Comments

  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 4,858 ★★★★★
    It's definitely worth it. Best odds you will see.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,020 ★★★
    It is worth. If it's not then I would say not to invest in any featured in future. Perhaps the best featured you will see.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 806 ★★
    I was saving for Blade because I have 5* Sparky and no 4-5* Blade.
    I've decided to open 4 basic instead, no regrets...

    g3xq02p632yo.jpg
  • HarnitHarnit Posts: 14
    edited February 19
    2 chances way 2 less.
    You have ghost and void, what more do you want?!
  • ry55gifwxj49.png

    I already have a 5 star blade (so do a lot of my alliance members) from a Basic so I’m not gonna bother going for him
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 530 ★★
    Do it!!!
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 43
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    Go for it my friend. 2 chances means theoretically you have 40% chance, and I think there will probably be some other goodies in that crystal too if you don’t get blade. Good luck!

    That's not how math works...

    2 crystals = 36%
    3 crystals = 49%
    4 crystals = 60%
    And so on
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 495 ★★
    Me too saving for blade but some days ago opened the basics6udza50zps9q.png
  • supermansuperman Posts: 7
    no point on going for him if you dont have 5 star GR or spiderman stark
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 601 ★★★
    You have none of his synergy team which makes him good. Just open basics. You get more chances at him and better champs.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 527 ★★
    it's tottaly worthed
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 251
    I regret not giving it two more tries the 1st time. Save for him
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 43
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    Lufaso wrote: »
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    Go for it my friend. 2 chances means theoretically you have 40% chance, and I think there will probably be some other goodies in that crystal too if you don’t get blade. Good luck!

    That's not how math works...

    2 crystals = 36%
    3 crystals = 49%
    4 crystals = 60%
    And so on

    And can you remind me again why you decided to remove a whopping 20% chance from 4 crystals when (I heard) each crystal has a 20% chance to get blade?

    So if you open 5 crystals you have 100% to get him ? No, check on google that's basic math
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 2,040 ★★★★
    People really don't like to read/hear this, but you need to remember that the god tier content slayer people always talk about is a 5/65 max sig blade with synergies.

    You would need 30k shards, an insane amount of luck, a **** ton of resources and at least a ghost rider, preferably also at 4/55 oder 5/65 to not waste a spot in your team.

    Other than that your roster looks so tasty that I can't imagine pulling blade once would really push you forward in any way.

    He is a great champ and sure, I wouldn't complain if I pulled him. But he would definitely sit on the bench for quite a while, therefore I don't see any value in paying more to get something I don't really need.

    Get some basics, or even the normal featured crystal, if that looks delicious to you. Or rather, do however you please, but consider the value in what you might pull in the short term, not only in the long term.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 345 ★★★
    Currently at 34k 5 star shards but is it worth it?
    tqtcbkzy41d1.png
    pj82e8c2rp5u.png

    Yes. The answer is yes. He has saved me more units than any other champ in the game.

    He's not the answer to everything, but he is for a lot. There are very few matchups where a duped blade isn't at least good.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 345 ★★★
    As for chances, each crystal has it's own probablility. It's separate. 20% chance (theorized) from each crystal INDEPENDENT of each other.
  • Monty_E_1Monty_E_1 Posts: 10
    In a vacuum (meaning I have no idea of what your current goals are, and whether you're an arena grinder), I think it's worth it for you. You already have some powerful content-solving champs in Ghost and Void (with synergy champs). So taking 2 significantly increased chances to add another top champ instead of adding 3 random champs (that, let's face it, are more likely to be benchwarmers than top champs) seems like a good gamble. I think you're in enough of a position of strength where quality trumps quantity. But if you are a grinder, you may want to take the opposite approach and add volume. It's a good point that you don't show the other members of Blade's synergy trinity here, but honestly that doesn't bother me because you very well may have a 4* GR and Sparky you can pair with him and still wreck content. At this point for you, Blade is a long-term play anyway because you may not have an Awakening Gem for him, and he really needs to be awakened to be the regen machine that supplies much of his utility. But having an awakened Blade with synergies can really unlock a lot of content in Act 5 and some of the Event Quests, and he's a tremendous help in AQ and AW at higher ranks. Hope that helps. The true answer is it depends on what you get from the crystals whether you made the right choice, LOL. Good luck either way!
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 471 ★★
    If you think you need blade. You definitely need blade. Mines at r1. Always will be.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 262
    edited February 19
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    As for chances, each crystal has it's own probablility. It's separate. 20% chance (theorized) from each crystal INDEPENDENT of each other.

    Each roll of the dice has its own probability, too. However, multiple rolls does yield a higher chance of success.

    In the case of the Dhampir crystal, each crystal has a 20% chance to get Blade. To figure out what the likelihood is of getting Blade spinning two crystals you would take your odds of not getting him (80%, or .8 out of 1), raise it to the power of how many crystals you spin, subtract 1, and this gives you the negative decimal value of your odds, which you can multiply by -100 to get the true % chance of pulling Blade

    For example, 3 spins would be (.8^3)-1=-x/100

    x=48.8% chance of pulling Blade with 3 spins.

    2 spins is 36% chance. 4 spins is the minimum needed to say you will probably get Blade at ~59% chance. Of course that is no guarantee, but that’s what I’ll have 😁

    As for the OP, this is likely the best odds you have of getting a specific champ outside of grinding or spending ever. Blade is incredibly good, but is truly godly once awakened with synergies. You have to decide if +5k shards are worth it. If you don’t have GR or Stark, and cannot hope to awaken him with an AG or multiple tries at the crystal, then i would personally advise you to stick to basics. At the end of the day you have to stick to your gut. I’m personally going for him because I have a 5/65 Stark and GR, a skill AG I have saved for at least 6 months just for Blade, and have been able to save 60k shards.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 272
    edited February 19
    Ok guys thank you all for the input really appreciate it a ton, since some of y'all wanted to see my whole roster here it is so lmk if it is worth it to do 3 basics or try my luck with 2
    k3sb1l3hlo30.png
    htkjpbaaxjmw.png
    mj5ox2as8923.png
  • jbmastjbmast Posts: 13
    You don't need blade. You got ghost who is a beast and void who would benefit from Sabertooth, KM, and Omega Red.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 262
    edited February 19
    After seeing the whole roster I would pass if I were you. With Ghost and Void you’re set, plus you’ve already got a 5/50 Blade if there ever is a time he’s needed. If you want to go for him for fun I don’t think it’d be a bad decision, but you definitely don’t need him. More than anything I would practice my heart out with that Ghost.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 272
    JChanceH9 wrote: »
    After seeing the whole roster I would pass if I were you. With Ghost and Void you’re set, plus you’ve already got a 5/50 Blade if there ever is a time he’s needed. If you want to go for him for fun I don’t think it’d be a bad decision, but you definitely don’t need him. More than anything I would practice my heart out with that Ghost.

    Yeah thxs for the input mate, let's just say I've almost mastered ghost
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 272
    We'll thxs ladies and gents I really appreciate all of your input and will not go for blade
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    We'll thxs ladies and gents I really appreciate all of your input and will not go for blade

    I went for a featured and got Drax again. Go for Blade, you wont get a better chance.
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 251
    Since you decided not to save can you post what 3 champions you get? May get a blade from the 3.
    We'll thxs ladies and gents I really appreciate all of your input and will not go for blade

Sign In or Register to comment.