**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Answer the Captain’s Call. Take on Captain Marvel’s Combat Clash!

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    56rjn0lgu3do.png

Not a whole lot to say about that...just more of the same. Stuck on the 2016-2017 server lol. Ah well... other goodies are great. Maybe VP dominates the next special quest.

Dr. Zola

Sorry DrZola. I duped Venompool from Epic Captain Corvus rewards. #BuffVenompool2019
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited February 2019
    DrZola wrote: »
    56rjn0lgu3do.png

Not a whole lot to say about that...just more of the same. Stuck on the 2016-2017 server lol. Ah well... other goodies are great. Maybe VP dominates the next special quest.

Dr. Zola

Tough luck, I got my first dupe of 5* Vulture in this Clash's rewards. Kinda disappointed in the 5* but at least like you said the rest of the goodies are great.
  • Flavio84Flavio84 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike chapter two should be able to do one path and straight to boss just for completition rewards.or u should juat give all rewards in exploration 100% is not fair .done chapter 1 100% but second one must be done same so where is the point to give completion reward is just wierd .give us an chance to get some rewards not force us to do 100%
    Is same like u give rewards for act5 completion but only if u explore all chapter 100% .Unfair
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Flavio84 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike chapter two should be able to do one path and straight to boss just for completition rewards.or u should juat give all rewards in exploration 100% is not fair .done chapter 1 100% but second one must be done same so where is the point to give completion reward is just wierd .give us an chance to get some rewards not force us to do 100%

It's the new difficulty with new rules an great rewards. It's fine as it is. Maybe you should be able to do it in one go instead of them changing it.

This epic is meant to be more of a challenge, having to solo it adds to that challenge. If you can't do it then just wait, will go e z time where you can.
  • "In Chapter 2 you’ll need to complete each path in order before challenging the Final Boss."

So you have to do it all in one go rather than if you want to do one path, then the boss, then one path, then the boss, etc.?

Confused as to why there is a reward for completing Chapter 2 and a different reward for full exploration of Chapter 2 if this is the case?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    "In Chapter 2 you’ll need to complete each path in order before challenging the Final Boss."

So you have to do it all in one go rather than if you want to do one path, then the boss, then one path, then the boss, etc.?

Confused as to why there is a reward for completing Chapter 2 and a different reward for full exploration of Chapter 2 if this is the case?

There is no good reason for not combining them. Champion Clash was the same way.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Why do we need a good reason for it, for previous quests which only had one path in each subquest, we got completion and exploration rewards together. If someone is that desperate to get only the completion rewards they can just leave out any of the paths in chapter 1 quest 1-4.
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    "In Chapter 2 you’ll need to complete each path in order before challenging the Final Boss."

There is no good reason for not combining them. Champion Clash was the same way.

Its completion and full(explore)

If you skipped they chapter 1 but 1 passed chapter 2 you get completion

Oh I see. Didn't think of that
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »

Its completion and full(explore)

If you skipped they chapter 1 but 1 passed chapter 2 you get completion

That's the overall. Chapter 2 also has separate 'Completion' and 'Exploration' rewards which isn't needed. I think that is what was being referred to. Nothing to nitpick about though.
    If u do one path and boss one by one is an chance to complete .doing 7 paths in one go with 5champs 20k + buffed with unstop and unblock nodes is very hard .or at least just take that completion rewards and add to exploration 100% .chapter one one path and boss give u completion so should be chapter 2 in my opinion .
    Finished Chapter 2. Wound up using 4* Corvus, 5/65 Domino, 4/55 Hype and synergy. Zero units though I did use a handful of revives from inventory. Pulled a 6* Jane Foster and duped my 5* Kamala lmao.
    edited February 2019
    Only used Corvus for Rogue and the 1st IMIW. Probably would have been the same with my 5* SL. Was trying different teams and sailed through the 1st two sets of fights and just kept going.
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    There’s really only one “Captain” and we know who that is! :)
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Aspect of war isn’t needed in this ****.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    RonD9 wrote: »
    There’s really only one “Captain” and we know who that is! :)

We sure do - it's this guy, right?
    g8wya9y1utyz.jpg
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    What level of heroes do you need to clear chapter 1 part 4 100% assuming average skill level? Some paths seem super hard
  • ZandersanZandersan Posts: 6
    edited February 2019
    ddom wrote: »
    What level of heroes do you need to clear chapter 1 part 4 100% assuming average skill level? Some paths seem super hard

Can be done with 4* 5/50s easily, if you are really good, even 4* 4/40 will do.
  • Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    Kabam should consider some low level players too... Always unstoppable and unblockable is a real pain in the ass... A person who has started the game newly cant make the fight... Each fight basically gives 50 sec to complete... Within that 6 second unstoppable after each sp is ridiculous.. not every one has good champs... Make some content little easy please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Kabam should consider some low level players too... Always unstoppable and unblockable is a real pain in the ass... A person who has started the game newly cant make the fight... Each fight basically gives 50 sec to complete... Within that 6 second unstoppable after each sp is ridiculous.. not every one has good champs... Make some content little easy please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Instead of a usual “sigh” and/or “no, just no” respons which I’m really inclined to give, let me try a different approach: low level players get an amazing opportunity to practise some of the more difficult nodes in this game, by practising this they will get better which will benefit them greatly in other aspects in the game (act 4, act 5, rttl, etc).
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Got it done today without Corvus or ghost. Wasn’t too bad. No units but used a bunch of stash items. I used R4 5* magik, 6* domino (1/25), 6* red hulk (1/25), R4 hype and a r3 ronin.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Just got it done, used 4 team revives and 5-6 solo revives. Didn’t play particularly well but oh well.
    Fun fact; there’s a higher chance of pulling a 5* from a gmc than there is of BW evading... she evaded my opening attack on 4 separate occasions during that run which cost a few of the revives.

Rogue was savage as expected, imiw wasn’t bad.

Team:
    5/65 hype
    5/65 CapIW
    4/55 Darkhawk
    4/40 ronan
    1/10 heimdall

T2a, T5b and 6* shards were nice, +20 sig on OG cap was not.

Final thoughts: biggest clown fiesta of a challenge so far imo, rogue was not fun, maybe if the brawl cooldown started when the unstoppable ran out instead of when it began it would’ve been much more reasonable, but you already knew that because we said the same thing about brawl last month.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

You have act 1-5, EQ beginner-UC, RoL, RttL, LoL, and Variant. There is plenty of permanent/temporary content out there to slowly go through to increase your roster. If you've completed all of that and still cannot finish top level temporary content, then yes maybe it might be too hard or you've been terribly unlucky. I doubt you could complete all of that without having the roster for challenges though
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Wow this was a fun challenge and definitely required a bit of skill and some pots. The last 2 iwim were a bit of a pain but the rest was pretty fun. Rogue with brawl made for a nice challenge. The worst was bw with her random evades. I'm seeing a lot of posts about guys saying this requires a bunch of rank 5 5*s but that's definitely not true. I managed it with a 4* corvus 4* hemdall 6* r1 Angela 5* rank 3 Ronan and a unduped 4* domino
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    This was fun event for sure. Just like champions clash event, This event was difficult and a suitable title was warranted
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    The Title given in the announcement is 'Might Marvel' but in the game its given 'Warbird' upon Chapter 1 exploration.
    Can i get a clarification on this? I have already done Ch1 100% but i think the 'Warbird' title sounds good. :)