**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should the 6* only be God tier champs

6* Shards aren't easy to get, I want to at least get a useful champion

Should the 6* only be God tier champs 168 votes

Yes
13%
Vdh2008JOHNOSA1995CapWW2Player1994saorpsHENRIQUE_FORTEAriefhiddenblizzardJedi_HawkeAleorr3nTsIBlueShiftISpiderdude729skullduggery72DaHomieNoLifeWozzy101MeniscusMaster2SpiderBroLethalProtectorShaheed08 22 votes
No
86%
GamerDrZolaSkeleton777LeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusEb0ny-O-M4wJaffacakedSwe_wolfisTimone147RaganatorxNigCrkwestPiviotNikskiningray13Primmer79UbersoulallinashesadqqedfyvrLe_Marv_8 146 votes

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    No
    Absolutely not. In a year, 6 star champs will probably be as accessible as 5 star champs last year (Fairly time consuming but not that bad) and they start off like a rank 3 5 star I believe so why make the crystal automatically a god tier champion lol
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    No
    1) The game does not recognize god from demigod to ****.
    2) their needs to be a chance.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    No...but.

There are champs who have no business being in the 6* crystal. Kabam has said repeatedly that it keeps statistics on champ performance, so it is reasonable to believe they know which champs are simply not desirable. And I’d wager most of the people on the forums at this very instant could come to about 75-80% agreement on who those champs are. Those champs should be sidelined from the 6* unless and until they are revised.

Dr. Zola

I agree with this. They certainly shouldn't have champs that you need to dupe before they become worth anything. My last 6* was King Groot and I'm a little salty about it. The odds of duping him are pretty much nil so on the bench he goes. All that effort for a champ you won't even use. I'm just glad it wasn't Hulkbuster. -Shivers-
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    No
    This is why you buff the undesirables.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    No
    Who determines what God tier is? Some You Tuber? Their opinions are not Kabam's or mine for that matter.
  • Yes
    Kabam knows what champions are amazing and what champions are absolute trash
  • yoyosharkyoyoshark Posts: 33
    No
    Honestly, I don't really understand why some champs aren't available in certain star pools (i.e. no 5 star SW). I don't really care, but Kabam has already set a precedent that not all champs can be at all stars, so we are just at the mercy of Kabam's whims really...
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    No
    I prefer buffing old champs.
    - greater variety of champs being used.
    - fair and more fun increase in difficulty (instead of more and more nodes)

Maybe buff 4 a month, instead of 2.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Yes
    trash should be buffed or removed
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    No
    who else is excited for when hulkbuster is in the basic pool :D
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    No
    But they should not put in **** champs that will never see use until they update them.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I'd love the game to be balanced and every champ to have some use. unfortunately looks like I need to look for it in some other game
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    No
    No necessarily god tier but being super honest characters like Hulkbuster, DPXF, Gamora, Storm, etc... have literally no business in a 6* crystal. At least give them some use lol.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    im at 15 pulls....none i would r2,
    meanwhile u see people who have corvus...domino...and even both of them.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Oh to have these problems :wink:
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    No
    there no such thing as "god tier" in this game they do not exist.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    No
    BUT no one should have to go through a wait of 4 months and then pull a complete and utter trash like gamora,deadporce,jaw foster,LOki,rhino,magneto,moonknight etc . U get the point. Those trash needs to be reworked or made entertaining atleast to play!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    TheVyrus wrote: »
    Who determines what God tier is? Some You Tuber? Their opinions are not Kabam's or mine for that matter.

We don't need youtubers to tell us that Groot is not a good champ and that Ghost is good. Everyone who plays the game knows that some champs are useful for a lot of things and others are not. What's your point? I just pulled 6* Jane Foster. I know that I will never rank her unless she gets buffed and that I will only use her in arena. I have 8 6*s none of which will see rank 2.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Older champions are awesome against domino though. They barely trigger critical failure because they barely have any abilities lol
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    No
    They shouldn’t all be godtier, however they shouldn’t be adding champs that haven’t been updated in years (deadpool XF, Gamora as examples) to the pool
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    No
    TheVyrus wrote: »

I agree
  • No
    They know how to balance the game, putting a mix of champions is the only way to keep it fair. Imagine if only “god tiers were 6*s” and I’ve gotten 5 trash 6* only but I deal with it, I also don’t believe in the tier list champs have their uses just because you don’t use them doesn’t mean they’re bad.