**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

She-Hulk is the Strongest one there is!!!

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
In her current beta test, She-Hulk can stack Passive Fury Buffs infinitely which gives her limitless strength. Each Fury Buff acts as a taunt, increasing her foe’s chance to use a Special by 15%. When the opponent uses a special it resets the duration of her Fury Buffs... Limitless damage with the best taunt in the game.

She-Hulk also has a Heavy Attack that ignores unstoppable attacks and removes unstoppable buffs. Her Heavy also applies a “Slow Debuff” that reduces evasive and unstoppable ability accuracy by 100% for 12 seconds. Why evasion? Because why not that’s why.

To top it off she has a 15 second Power Lock and Heal Block on her SP2. As well as a crazy good Signature Ability.
uafqhunw3gd8.png

So yeah... God Tier?

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Don't forget Spider-gwen she's awesome now too!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    if it's only 11%, it won't stack infinitely. bet start lord is better damage wise.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    To be honest, stacking precisions is not a good thing after 12.0 update ...

Also to correct, the furys are passive, not buffs
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    In her current beta test, She-Hulk can stack Passive Fury Buffs infinitely which gives her limitless strength. Each Fury Buff acts as a taunt, increasing her foe’s chance to use a Special by 15%. When the opponent uses a special it resets the duration of her Fury Buffs... Limitless damage with the best taunt in the game.

She-Hulk also has a Heavy Attack that ignores unstoppable attacks and removes unstoppable buffs. Her Heavy also applies a “Slow Debuff” that reduces evasive and unstoppable ability accuracy by 100% for 12 seconds. Why evasion? Because why not that’s why.

To top it off she has a 15 second Power Lock and Heal Block on her SP2. As well as a crazy good Signature Ability.
    uafqhunw3gd8.png

So yeah... God Tier?

There is a forum for this, this is not the place to discuss
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    if it's only 11%, it won't stack infinitely. bet start lord is better damage wise.

Little did you know she hulk kills lol champs faster then him
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

LOL isn’t even open in Beta is it? So how you know

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »

LOL isn’t even open in Beta is it? So how you know

They unlocked ROL and LOL. Not sure about Act 5 or Variant.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I recently got her as a 4*. And after seeing the stuff she can do, I’m tempted too saving up more sig stones and using an awakening gem on her. (Class gem)
    Brian Grant’s got the proof...
    https://youtu.be/Am12P4yuUb8

first he obviously running max synergy giving her boost in potency and duration to fury and second that took more time than starlord and aegon would do it...
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    T

This is the most silly comment i have seen this month.
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    T

Yeaah...... with 35 furies my mediums were hitting at 40k so maybe get some data before picking which orifice to speak out of.

Please do that agaisnt someone different from SL. Please fight Agent venom and let me know!!!

I have completed LOL 100 percent so yeah I know a thing or 2. Even though she is better than before she is not stronger than SL by any strecht of your imagination. So think before sounding like an ..........
    H
    gage201205 wrote: »
    So to put this into perspective Brian grant messed up at 220 hits she had 30 furies

Star Lord
    Base attack r5 2454
    137.31 per combo × 220
    30,208.2 + 2454 = 32,662.2

She-Hulk
    Base attack 2755
    884.45 per fury × 30
    26,533.5 + 2755 = 29,288.5

She isn't better than starlord stop trying to get her nerfed already

Do you really believe these new kids. They probably never used a 5/65 SL. How about the shock damage, armor break, power drain or healblock you get on SP2. Lmao these kids nowadays

I know they see something amazing on the internet and try to blow it out of proportion I've tested she-hulk and she is no where near god tier damage takes agressive gameplay and synergies...
    Brian Grant’s got the proof...
    https://youtu.be/Am12P4yuUb8

first he obviously running max synergy giving her boost in potency and duration to fury and second that took more time than starlord and aegon would do it...

She kills him faster then starlord 3 minutes 59 seconds
    H
    So to put this into perspective Brian grant messed up at 220 hits she had 30 furies

Star Lord
    Base attack r5 2454
    137.31 per combo × 220
    30,208.2 + 2454 = 32,662.2

She-Hulk
    Base attack 2755
    884.45 per fury × 30
    26,533.5 + 2755 = 29,288.5

She isn't better than starlord stop trying to get her nerfed already

Do you really believe these new kids. They probably never used a 5/65 SL. How about the shock damage, armor break, power drain or healblock you get on SP2. Lmao these kids nowadays
    She has the faster kill and more utility although she has her drawbacks such as requiring aggressive play and that she can’t do this against skill champs
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★

axelelf_1 wrote: »
    T

Yeaah...... with 35 furies my mediums were hitting at 40k so maybe get some data before picking which orifice to speak out of.

Please do that agaisnt someone different from SL. Please fight Agent venom and let me know!!!

I have completed LOL 100 percent so yeah I know a thing or 2. Even though she is better than before she is not stronger than SL by any strecht of your imagination. So think before sounding like an ..........

So, you've 100%'d LOL now and had trouble with the Challenge? And you prestige is 10k right? Man, you're so full of it.
    @CapWW2 @gage201205 Brother you gotta factor in that each of She-Hulks Fury Effects is also a 15% taunt; at 30 Furies her opponent has a 450% increased chance to use a special attack. This mean there’s essentially zero time wasted trying to bait specials.
    @CapWW2 @gage201205 Brother you gotta factor in that each of She-Hulks Fury Effects is also a 15% taunt; at 30 Furies her opponent has a 450% increased chance to use a special attack. This mean there’s essentially zero time wasted trying to bait specials.

Are you even serious? How about all the synergies and masteries needed to do that? My 5/65 SL requires no masteries and no synergies to be a demon.