**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update Spider-Man Symbiote So His Synergy With Symbiote Supreme Actually Works

The one problem I have with this game is when the developers don’t fully investigate champion’s abilities when making new synergies. Today when I looked at the Symbiote Supreme synergy with all the Symbiotes, something caught my eye, the synergy says that other the Symbiotes will get a +20% duration of any bleed debuff they possess. Most of the Symbiotes listed such as Venom, Carnage, Agent Venom, etc. do bleed debuffs EXCEPT ONE. The one that does not do any kind of bleed debuff is Spider-Man Symbiote, which makes this synergy useless for him. So I ask Kabam to Update (buff) Spider-Man Symbiote so he as well does bleed now like the rest of the Symbiotes. This will make the synergy work for him and it’s an update for an older champion. Basically a win-win. So spread the word, and Kabam please listen to my request, thank you.
srvvjwcrnik5.png

Comments

• KyleKuehne7250KyleKuehne7250 Posts: 15
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Miike check this post out please, it will improve the game!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You shouldn't have made 2x posts on this ...
    And like it was already discussed, sym spider will not get a bleed ability. The synergy is there to trigger for Sym Supreme, and not for spider. Better for him to be in there than not to be in there at all
  • @will-o-wisp But why put him there in the first place if it’s useless to him, the synergy triggers and works for all the other Symbiotes except him which makes it unfair. Also, that’s why that synergy exists in the first place for the Symbiotes to have a temp. bleed buff, but if all you have is a Symbiote Spidy it’s one sided, and why use the synergy if only Symbiote Supreme gets the buff? Usually you use a synergy so BOTH champs (and other champs on your team) in that synergy get a buff, not just one. That’s my point.
    That's just how they decided to do. They felt the need to include sym spider in there to trigger the synergy, since he is somewhat a symbioid as well.
    Like I mentioned before, either he was there or he wasn't. There was never an option to give him a bleed ability
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    That's just how they decided to do. They felt the need to include sym spider in there to trigger the synergy, since he is somewhat a symbioid as well.
    Like I mentioned before, either he was there or he wasn't. There was never an option to give him a bleed ability

Lol that logic makes no sense, it’s obviously an oversight. No other synergy is a one sided synergy that I can think of.

• @will-o-wisp It would be cool if they did give him bleed so him and Spider-Man Classic wouldn’t have almost the same exact same abilities. Since basicall the only thing that makes them different is their classes and Symbiote Spider-Man’s 80 sec armor break. Even their signature ability is the same, it just gives them evade.
    Cranmer00 wrote: »

Lol that logic makes no sense, it’s obviously an oversight. No other synergy is a one sided synergy that I can think of.

It really isn't. This was explained in his spotlight (I believe), and it's intended
  • @will-o-wisp Also to add on what I said about their similarities, I believe they have about the same attack and health
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »

Heimdalls synergies are one sided and i believe venom ducks synergies are as well
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    @will-o-wisp But why put him there in the first place if it’s useless to him, the synergy triggers and works for all the other Symbiotes except him which makes it unfair. Also, that’s why that synergy exists in the first place for the Symbiotes to have a temp. bleed buff, but if all you have is a Symbiote Spidy it’s one sided, and why use the synergy if only Symbiote Supreme gets the buff? Usually you use a synergy so BOTH champs (and other champs on your team) in that synergy get a buff, not just one. That’s my point.

Because what if you have Sym Supreme and the only other champ you own in the Synergy list is Cosmic Spidey?

Sym Supreme gets the synergy by including C-Spidey. It’s a synergy for Sym Supreme.