**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Starlord change

Think it is possible with the advancement of the game that starlord can have more controls over his utility by dashing back and holding block to cycle through his abilities so you can use what you need based on what is happening in the fight the?

Comments

• Coreyb516Coreyb516 Posts: 40
    Then reduce how much it drains there is always a way to change a champ without breaking him was just a thought tho was wondering what people thought about it I use him a lot and I love the champ don’t get me wrong!
    Yeah you got a point I didn’t take it as you being rude I see what you are saying thanks for the response I just bring things up to get feedback on stuff I’m not asking for people to agree with me It’s just a thought that’s all
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Coreyb516 wrote: »
    Then reduce how much it drains there is always a way to change a champ without breaking him was just a thought tho was wondering what people thought about it I use him a lot and I love the champ don’t get me wrong!

Oh, I wasn't trying to be rude, it was merely my thoughts I wanted to share, since that's what you were trying to achieve with your post, I assume.

I totally get where you're coming from and I don't want to say "you're wrong" or something like that. But to balance him out, since the random effects of his sp2/sp3 aren't what make him superior to so many other champs, you'd need to drastically lower the potency of his effects to the point of them being almost irrelevant.

Now you have a champ with random utility and ridiculous damage output in longer fights. With your suggested change this champ, who is already kinda op damage wise, would have power drain, armor break, shock and heal block on demand.

Maybe I'd be more in favor of your suggestion, if I had a high level awakened star lord.

Anyways, have a nice day.

Maybe the chances should depend on the opponent? Like, the higher the opponent's power meter, the higher the chance for power drain or the more armor ups, the higher the chance for armor break, etc. This way you get the effect you need the most while retaining some randomness.
    I believe they did that already
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.