**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My 1st 6* pull

Comments

• elemontorelemontor Posts: 9
    edited February 2019
    I like him tho..maybe because its my 1st 6* lol
  • elemontorelemontor Posts: 9
    Thanks Denslo500 yes I agree he has uses in all aspects of this game so all and all I cant be mad
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Cap WW2 isn’t a bad champ. You could have done much worse *cough Kamala cough*. I’ve been playing for four plus years and I still don’t have one. Be happy you got one that you can use. Congrats!
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Was my first 6* too. He isn’t the worst and I loved him way back in the day as a 4* so I wasn’t super upset either Good PB and bleed damage.

I’ve gotten gulk and massacre since so hopefully you follow my path!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Not the best but by no means the worst.

I remember people being upset saying he wasn't in the 1st 6* crystal like he was supposed to be and now people are offering condolences on pulling him lol
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    That sucks...sorry bud

He s the best OG science champ and still a solid champ right after Void, CapIW, Quake and Ghulk imo

Rulk and Wasp I'd take over him
  • henrieshenries Posts: 63
    Was my first too... then Morningstar, karnak and now rhulk
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Chadpool1 wrote: »
    Cap WW2 isn’t a bad champ. You could have done much worse *cough Kamala cough*. I’ve been playing for four plus years and I still don’t have one. Be happy you got one that you can use. Congrats!

There's a 6* kamala?
  • henrieshenries Posts: 63
    edited February 2019
    He has a good Block Prof though
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    That sucks...sorry bud

He s the best OG science champ and still a solid champ right after Void, CapIW, Quake and Ghulk imo

Also she hulk spidergwen Luke cage thing sentry hulk and modok
  • Kobster84 wrote: »
    That sucks...sorry bud

Also she hulk spidergwen Luke cage thing sentry hulk and modok

She-Hulk and Spider Gwen pending the update you mean
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    3jqkrcb0talu.png

Nothing great... And nothing bad...
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    That's definitely not bad he got good block proficiency and bleed on sp2 will be insane
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    BlackSaChi wrote: »
    3jqkrcb0talu.png

Gulk is actually great but agree about the rest
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    ^You can argue Morningstar is great once you get enough souls, Angela's damage is nuts probably not the best but I'll say that she can be regarded as great. Loki is kind of situational, and then YJ/CapWW2 are ok (may be biased but they were some of my first ranked 4* and I really loved having them at some point) imo.

to OP, not the best but he can be useful. At your point in game he'll help you a lot with his amazing block proficiency. Probably nowhere near the best but he has his uses imo.
  • incognerdo77incognerdo77 Posts: 50
    whatever, this dude can stand to have a few bad pulls 🙄
    (sorry, it’s an inside joke cuz he’s in my alliance and we accuse him of stealing all of our luck lol)
  • LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Posts: 143
    edited February 2019
    Chadpool1 wrote: »

Kamala Khan isn’t a 6 star yet 😂
    Though Hulkbuster is a 6 star 😭
    Smash wrote: »
    BlackSaChi wrote: »
    3jqkrcb0talu.png

Gulk is actually great but agree about the rest

I have 5* dupped r3 with 120 sig level... So of no use unless I dupp my6*
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    ^You can argue Morningstar is great once you get enough souls, Angela's damage is nuts probably not the best but I'll say that she can be regarded as great. Loki is kind of situational, and then YJ/CapWW2 are ok (may be biased but they were some of my first ranked 4* and I really loved having them at some point) imo.

to OP, not the best but he can be useful. At your point in game he'll help you a lot with his amazing block proficiency. Probably nowhere near the best but he has his uses imo.

Agree... But I have so good 5* at the moment that I can hardly replace them with any 6* I got... Again as I said they are good... But not great... :smiley:
    whatever, this dude can stand to have a few bad pulls 🙄
    (sorry, it’s an inside joke cuz he’s in my alliance and we accuse him of stealing all of our luck lol)

Lol