**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Contest Down 02/21 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Th arena bots broke the game.... :D:D
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    For those of us who were using our R4/5 5* in dungeons right now can we get our champs refreshed for free? Waiting another 6 days to use them when we never got a chance to in the first place really rubs me the wrong way.
  • So an alliance member and I were in the middle of a dungeon run when this emergency maintenance hit us, costing us our 5* champs and the rewards we were set to receive. Are we going to be compensated for this?
  • My mate is sat next to me we both have Samsung galaxy s9 phones yet he is on opening crystals while the game wont let me log in because of emergency maintenance how is that possible kabam?? Its getting silly now!
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    My dungeon results weren’t as bad as I was expecting. It only gave us 500 points since we don’t conclude the 🤬first room, and for a small bonus, my champs are locked till 2020!!!
  • I had JUST finished off KP for our Alliances 3rd boss win and was on the celebration screen when I couldnt reconnect. If it doesnt show we cleared him this is why there needs to be adjustments made! Allow it to save to the phone just in case! My entire alliance shouldnt have to suffer because you cant keep your servers up!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited February 2019
    So maybe their servers really CAN'T handle the load of everything starting or ending at same time. New AW Matchmaking system lumped a lot more matches within a small timeframe, and happened to be within like a half hour of when every single AQ comes to a close (end of day-5, even if your AQ starting times had varied).

Which is why (if they do implement a variety of starting AW windows to run), that they should also allow a window of time in which to run the AQ's in (have 5 days + 8 hrs, in which to do your 5 FULL days of AQ at whatever time good for your alliance).
  • I **** hate kabam that is all 🖕🏼
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Mets17 wrote: »
    U guys should b like me & walk away from this game like I am after season 8 is done so am i. I'm not saying kabam outages finally convinced me but they have ruined the game @ the wrongest times when I have free time 2play.

If you're so committed to quitting, why stick around for another season of AW? That's like me saying I'm going to stop eating terrible after just one more week of going to Raising Cane's for lunch.
    I just came here to read the overreacted posts 😂

Get a new hobby.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Chill. The game is already back
  • Then it will probably go down again 😂
  • gazyspygazyspy Posts: 4
    Sooner than later this game is going down the drain......
  • They shut the contest down for emergency maintenance as AW attack starts, causing you to lose 50% health off the bat, and all you get is a "sorry."

Guess I should be glad it's still off-season.
    They shut the contest down for emergency maintenance as AW attack starts, causing you to lose 50% health off the bat, and all you get is a "sorry."

Guess I should be glad it's still off-season.

Lots of people probably used items (a couple in my alliance just used energy refills) or got cut off with AQ ending. Pretty crappy.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    I just came here to read the overreacted posts 😂

Get a new hobby.

Nope, this is fun. 😘
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Please Kabam, dont do this when war just started.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Can't even get an arena match done without loading screens.....keep getting booted, I think you need to take game down until its fixed and tested.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    It’s back up but massive server lag.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    You kabam can’t do anything right, it’s been weeks whenwith connection issue when you know the issue is at your side and not at ours.

Started a fight, forever loading screen with connection issue bar pop-up, game kicked me out while it restarted and then my iceman lose half of its hp.

(don’t blame my WiFi or my 4g bar signal, I know my **** at my side and they’re working finely as intended)

48b96jc9ksmb.png
    vlw4d8u1ituy.png
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Went down, came back on for 10 mins now it's gone off again, all 3 accounts are telling me to check my Internet connection! How about you replace the hamsters kabam, my Internet is fine
  • KingsfanKingsfan Posts: 60
    I just lost 50% of a champ and we got a death in AW because of the server issues. This is a problem @Kabam Miike

• Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    We want refund for AQ as it's basically the closing point.
This discussion has been closed.